Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
denon

Banned this morning

@christiant

as cpnj said: it would be rly helpfull if u could tell us which network type u did use in your vms.

@alkapone:

ofc they do. thats why my tutorial says to use bridged. since from my knowledge the only mac address which appears as the same is the routers mac. and they wont ban all accounts running on the same router.

they might check all if they found a bot on a network. but they defenatly wont ban on routers mac address. this would be too stupid.

d12

I'm pretty sure GGG ban people because you use more than 1 game per IP....having a level 75+ character botting from level 1...had no problem even botting almost 24/7

I think so too. I'm booting 24/7 aswell and didn't get a ban yet.

But there could be another reason..

@christiant:

What is your network setup in your VM? Bridged or not?

Your WAN-IP will be the same for both setups, but the client.exe could check its local IP. In case you're bridged every client in seperate VMs will have a different Local IP. And that could also be some friends gaming in one room connected with a router. All with different local IPs, but the same WAN-IP.

But in case you're not bridged and the client reports the local IP, GGG will see 3 users with the same WAN-IP AND local IP.. it's not difficult to recognize that something's not right. :idea:

Yes,I bridged my VMs to the host.So,they have a different mac add and Local IP,but just one WebIP.

I agree with admin.

Mutibotting in the same IP is too dangerous.

Today,I will try to set different WebIP to each VMs.

Wait my good news:)

@christiant

as cpnj said: it would be rly helpfull if u could tell us which network type u did use in your vms.

@alkapone:

ofc they do. thats why my tutorial says to use bridged. since from my knowledge the only mac address which appears as the same is the routers mac. and they wont ban all accounts running on the same router.

they might check all if they found a bot on a network. but they defenatly wont ban on routers mac address. this would be too stupid.

d12

Hi,d12.I bridged my VMs to the host.

Which one is the routers mac you said,the host mac or the home-dial-router mac?

I must point that GGG will not ban the home-dial-router mac,because my main account is live in my notepad.:)

thx for the reply. seems like my idea worked fine so far then ;)

loosing a bot account isnt too bad atall...

d12

While i'm still botting 24/7 with my botting char...almost 77 meh xD

Just stop multi'ing PoE in the same computer and let's see if they manage to ban you :)

are your multiboxing bots seeing a lot of lag because they are running in the same pc ? this could raise flags for them to see you easyer because your bots would be logging out and in a whole lot more in this case just courous if you noticed this ?

Just stop multi'ing PoE in the same computer and let's see if they manage to ban you :)

Okay,I think muti-bot is not good ideas for now.

Could you tell me which type are you botting,VM-bot or Host-bot?

Maybe,the host-bot is more safer than vm-bot.

why should the host bot be more save?

d12

Quite simple, it's pretty easy to check if your environment is a VM.

If I would be GGG I would look for Games in VM and monitor them even more - not saying that everyone who is playing in a Vm is a botter, but chances are higher to catch a few botters.

1.) look for games started in VMs

2.) look for games with same IP

3.) monitor game creation

4.) catch those nasty botters :twisted:

Botting 24/7 on a VM.

Clearing the area in less than 5mins.

Creating like 10-14 games per hour for like 1 week and a half now.

Still no problem with GGG

Botting 24/7 on a VM.

Clearing the area in less than 5mins.

Creating like 10-14 games per hour for like 1 week and a half now.

Still no problem with GGG

Yes,I do think the single-bot are much more safe than muti-bot.

I tried a new account the day before yesterday.

Bot 12~14 hours per day,and the character is lever 38 and still live now.:)

Just run it 24/7 like i do...working as hell ;)

That's a good idea.

You know,always farming in the same map is crazy and risky.

I wish the coming function,maybe just like random-map-farming,suicide-at-the-pointed-lever...

It will support 7/24 botting very well.:)

You know botting 24/7 the same zone or botting 24/7 20000 different zone is the same...you actually PLAY 24/7 xD

What's the difference between farming 24/7 on zone X or farming 24/7 on zones X, Y and Z really? xD

If they ban you it's because of the 24/7, not because of the zone you bot in.

However it's just my opinion :)

Just for your information my bot is botting the same map 24/7 for about 5 days now ^_^

What would be great is if the bot would use the normal zone "doors" and create new instances from there. That would be more natural. Also, if you could set timers or stuff to do more random things.

Once in a while go check vendors... or make a pause sometime for an hour.... so that you're not botting 24x7....

e.g. make 3-4 runs, go check vendors, repeat.... after 6h take a break for 2h... continue again...

ye rly nice idea.

the new instance at "door" should be possible if the pathfinding is done i guess.

would give a big improvement in my eyes since u can get caught on entering the city zones too often.

(in my opinion still the only way to get banned by getting reported. and maybe random checks by bored staff members xD)

its also rly easy to implement a check how often ppl relog per hour and check them then since its a bit suspicious if someone is relogging every ~10minutes.

d12

relogging often isnt suspicious at all, if it was, most hardcore players would be suspicious.

in standard its more of a cheap way to go back to town, but its also the quickest way to avoid dying and in merc, you want to avoid dying and losing xp. even when i play normally i alt+f4 if i know im going to die, but im of course much more risk taking than when i play hc.

but for making more effective bot, it would actually be better if you could just pop a town portal and go reset instance than relogging all the time.

i am sure no bot is short on town portal scrolls anytime soon :)

if you can setup a way to configure bot to open inventory and right click a user assigned spot (or better yet just have the bot find a town portal in inventory with some scanning smartly) it would be great improvement on the bot.

Well, after a long time i decided to visit this forum again.

i been the opener of this thread long ago. in meantime i got a lvl80 duelist again with a proper equip :D

the time when i was banned, i have bottet 24/7, but really 24/7 - while workimg, sleeping, and so on...

i still got banned and i didnt use a VM at this point. and i bottet with my main account.

i dont think, reason for banned is relogging alone, farming one area all the time and so on, i think its more a combination of all.. just for letting you know ;)

funny thing is - while leeling up this account i gave my friend that syrus MH and he used it this session - hasnt played it anymore after. after a long time now he tried to relog again - guess what has happen?! he got banned...

he only been online once for like 4 hours using MH and got banned, probably cause he been around with me, who got banned later for botting

where are you from denon what server do you play on ? im just wondering cause thats some really bad luck to get banned 2 times like that i dont even know of anyone else thats been banned from botting.