Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
denon

Banned this morning

I'm not sure what kind of information you're looking for. This was a few days ago. I was running the bot, came back to the computer to read: banned by administrator.

IP is banned too, changed my MAC address and still banned.. any other way around this?

Hi there,

I will forward this on to our accounts investigation team who will be able to assist you further in this matter. We will get back to you with more information as soon as possible.

Regards,

Jason

R.I.P and bye bye POE :)

Hi there,

I will forward this on to our accounts investigation team who will be able to assist you further in this matter. We will get back to you with more information as soon as possible.

Regards,

Jason

R.I.P and bye bye POE :)

It would be really helpful to know more details about what you guys were doing when you got banned. Seems like it's getting more common now. Farming 24/7, same area, spamming new instances?

banned on 1 account right?

yea there is some strategy required, if you want to bot constantly its a good idea to alternate accounts, or just not bot for (lets see 3 days plus 24 hours hmm.. ah) 4 days. I run 2 accounts at once now because i got 3 accounts banned when i ran 3 at once. I recommend 2 accounts at once per IP. Switch ip address every or 2 and alternate 2 other accounts. for me if i switch between 2 external mac addresses i can cycle between e 2 IP's at will, so i dont need to validate the login by email every time..

even if you alternate accounts alone without IP's you are probably better off, but if they just check accounts running from your IP they can easily ban all of them at once since they are connected. My main never shares the same IP as my bots.

I was gonna write up a list of good botting practices, but ill wait until im at work. i don't write for free u know hehe.

i believe right now is gonna be your best chance to bot safely due to the nature of beta and all, but there are a few things that can get you banned very quickly right now like spamming instances.

spamming instances cant rly get u banned.

1. the bot cant rly spam instances since its not scrolling down. so it just gets stuck if too many instances

2. if getting as many instances as the screen shows is considered spamming instances any botter here would have get banned alrdy.

a question im thinking of for quite a long time now.

how to get ur botted currency/items to ur main account. do they check the accounts transfers?

I said it can get you banned "quickly" since they can use that as a potential way of narrowing the search for botters. right now there is no auto-ban system so somebody actually has to find you and manually ban you. If all you do is bot in a zone where you barely survive, there is a chance you will go on a death spree and make yourself obvious. Unless they don't even check, or they just don't check You.

1. nice thats right it can only go up to 1 page, however i try to choose zones that take long enough to clear that i usually only have 3-4 instances open. Western forest/crossroads are good examples your char will roam and keep finding mobs for a bit longer. if the problem was that i completely cleared so zones so fast it filled a page regularly i would increase the wait period to balance it out. Zone ends in 15min or so? it should take minimum 3minute to clear a zone (i guess), maybe 2min? but thats doesn't count leaving shit behind. and that counts the "no monsters" timer which adds like 40sec. use leap/lightningwarp for sure.

2. If there was an automated ban/report system you could easily get shortlisted, but right now im pretty sure somebody needs to manually ban you. If you were trying to Never get banned its probably better not to waste instances, but its possible they really don't care.

This is how you transfer items:

Tether your phone through USB, you will have a separate IP and will not be associated with your bots IP. Make sure your IP has changed and log into either another alt (stash char) or your main using the cellular network. Use another PC logged into bot account on your botting IP, then from either char manually party invite the other char as if you were performing your average trade. If a bot uses his goods to trade with an unrelated player GGG will not remove the items from the player who has done nothing wrong. They are not blizzard, they are not funded, they cannot have people investigate all of this shit and track all the items movement/origin. the game is free. Don't bother pretending to exchange anything, there's no way they record all trades.

I recommend trading from bot IP to legit stash account on phone IP then change your IP and log into your main on your PC. now just trade stash alt to main. Only problem is the alt account needs to have a character >= lvl 25 to trade away currencies.

*I recommend not friend requesting between bot-bot or bot-main. bot-main is obvious, bot-bot is because your already linked by IP and that cant be helped so i wouldn't link them in any other way unnecessary. if 2 bots have each other friend-ed and a GM finds you out and plans to ban you he will see you have only 1-2 or so friends, and he may see that they share the same IP, then he will check if they are logged in and likely visit your instance and you are fucked on all bot accounts.. or if you have 1 account botting and 1 offline he may ban both and IP or ban the bot that was online and ban IP.

edit: couple typo's..

When getting your loot to your main account why not just join a public group and drop the currency on the ground, then pick it up with your main?