Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
denon

Banned this morning

i woke up, wanted to check my this nights earnings of my dude in poe and getting the message: you have been banned by an administrator.

just wanted to warn you all, it seems to be detectable and they might do some other banwaves

hey,

thx for the warning. and sry for u getting banned ;/

and everything is detectable...

just depends on how careful GGG is.

EDIT:

did u alrdy get some items to ur main account?

and u just got banned on ur bot account?

d12

Hmmm seems like we have some guests from GGG on the forum, starts to be interesting ^_^

Going to be fun to "fight" against them as they're a little band of nerds. :)

Wait and see....1 user being banned doesn't mean whole users are threatened.

However, i advise you not to bot with main accounts during we have more reviews on banwaves.

Perhaps a bot-only-acc is more detectable than a mixed. I've been botting with my main acc 24/7 and nothing has happened yet. My idea is, if your bot-acc is 1000h old and has been 0.1h in Fellshrine Ruins (cause the bot can't reach it yet), it is way far from an average-acc-playtime, where you be most of the time in Fellshrine Ruins or The Docks.. I think that GGG hasn't implemented something like blizzard's Warden yet, but is able to decide upon playtime-statistics whether your acc could be a bot or not.

Tath's why enable people to clear whole acts randomizing the map order once we'll have the pathfinding shit will be a nice feature.

Just to let you know, i'll start to work today on the core of the bot, we'll be implementing more functions in the upcoming weeks.

I have 2 accounts running the half day. No ban till today. Those "bans" often be happend when people use parallel Multiboxing or other cheat-programms. In the GGG Forums are a couple of multiboxing-bans so far. Just my 2ct to this theme.

To detect a bot is hard because memory reading and incompiled keycommands are nearly the same like multiboxing and not realy detectable. Its a dance on a blade to separate what is a bot and what not.

When GGG is detect the bot, then (in my opinion) only about two ways:

1. The stored cfg, 800x600 and windowed is a clear pointer. This cfg is stored at the server

2. People who run 24h a day the same instances in endless upleveling. So maybe a programm check serverlogs for suspiciously characters.

I remember from my long time ago playstation and gamecube assembler hacking, that technical reasons for bans are very low for bots.

Hi guys, I see many char lvl 1 - 2 on act 2-3 ... is that team anti bot ??- checking botter on the town ?

I normally get my characters rushed to act 3 before even starting to level them

It just makes it easier in the long run since I dont have to keep stopping to rush them before continuing.

Could be anyone sitting there but, I think they do pay attention to people running back to waypoint every 30s-1min somehow

just got myself 3 accounts banned, and IP Ban. any1 know how to get out of the IP Ban? :)

You have to use a proxy if you got static ip. - That's the only I know (except of requesting a new IP).

just got myself 3 accounts banned, and IP Ban. any1 know how to get out of the IP Ban? :)

Just lost 3 more myself,

Reset your MAC address to get out of IP ban ;)

Just lost 3 more myself,

THis dident work for me :( I followd this

Just lost 3 more myself,

THis dident work for me :( I followd this

Hmm, did you not have the option to change your MAC? or end up without net access after trying to change it?

i tried running through a vpn tunnle ( Proxy?)

your freedom. but still dident gett it to work, think i will try reboot my router ( Think we have dynamic IP) Will that help then?

Ooh,no.Just got a IP ban 10 minutes ago,total 3 accounts,all in VM:(

I think it's my fault.

I built 1 account in each VM,total 3 VMs.

And the accounts are farming in the same zone(ship graveyard).

I think it's the banned reason.

Anyone with 3 accounts in one PC no banned?Share with us.:)

I'm pretty sure GGG ban people because you use more than 1 game per IP....having a level 75+ character botting from level 1...had no problem even botting almost 24/7

I'm pretty sure GGG ban people because you use more than 1 game per IP....having a level 75+ character botting from level 1...had no problem even botting almost 24/7

I think so too. I'm booting 24/7 aswell and didn't get a ban yet.

But there could be another reason..

@christiant:

What is your network setup in your VM? Bridged or not?

Your WAN-IP will be the same for both setups, but the client.exe could check its local IP. In case you're bridged every client in seperate VMs will have a different Local IP. And that could also be some friends gaming in one room connected with a router. All with different local IPs, but the same WAN-IP.

But in case you're not bridged and the client reports the local IP, GGG will see 3 users with the same WAN-IP AND local IP.. it's not difficult to recognize that something's not right. :idea: