Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store

ahk for closing not good. taking shitload of cpu when run it on 5 vms. Was increase sleep timer but no changes :(

Try

Loop
{

IfWinExist, ExiledBot.exe - Application Error
		{

WinClose

}
Sleep 10000
}

Sleeps after it loops once

• Upvote 1

i actually wrote that note...alkus HUEHUE

in search of your updating skills :mrgreen:

got really no clue how to get the specific offsets for autopoe. maybe someone can share a guide for these soon. updating autoflask is definitely easier xD

so it doesnt work atm with the new bot version? im @ work atm...

haven't tried yet, but most likely not cuze the offsets usually change with a "bigger update"

i rekon they should implement this into the actual Bot. (just setup a config like auto poe uses) within the bot itself.. perhaps this could be a feature they should add?

i rekon they should implement this into the actual Bot. (just setup a config like auto poe uses) within the bot itself.. perhaps this could be a feature they should add?

they should do many things but so far the just add keys auth to get more money. this is kinda wrong when bot is not stable, crashing, looping all the way they force ppl to buy keys. Actually they force us to register more accuonts because they didnt add option for buying extra keys after u claim ur "free" 3 elite

Edited by mbxnir
  • Upvote 1

they should do many things but so far the just add keys auth to get more money. this is kinda wrong when bot is not stable, crashing, looping all the way they force ppl to buy keys. Actually they force us to register more accuonts because they didnt add option for buying extra keys after u claim ur "free" 3 elite

The keys are actually to keep us elite members as privileged members. Without it, people just distribute the bot or crack it. The reason why its only 3 is because if u realized before u buy it, it mentioned 3 licence. So alk is keeping to his promise. The period where u could run 10 was a privileged period. So please try to understand, keys are a security feature so tat elite have privileged or else we paid $25 and those freeloaders use for free?

well, kinda hard. autopoe has to stay standalone as a script, since it is for monitoring purposes only (exiled bot/poe). best case would be that they take over the script and develop it even further (since its some kind of debugging that would actually help the bot). its probably not possible to fix every error, and thats where autopoe could jump in  ;)

to stay on topic: how do you get the offsets for the login process, any1 know?

The thing about the login i tink its image recognition as the image file is available in resources. So what offset is required? It would do an image search. match = click. But its somethings else that is wrong i tink. I wish blacksun could teach me how to update or wat to look out for so i can keep this project alive

The thing about the login i tink its image recognition as the image file is available in resources. So what offset is required? It would do an image search. match = click. But its somethings else that is wrong i tink. I wish blacksun could teach me how to update or wat to look out for so i can keep this project alive

nope, it uses memory reading to check. if i am not mistaken here ;)

guess in theory i might be able to fix it, but idk anything about memory adresses in poe. would need to know how to get the new offset, before an update attempt. tried to pm BlackSun, but his box seems disabled.

I'll implement this to the bot, but right now it is not the highest priority, bot crashes a lot, so it is an useless function still the bot will be stable. We are working hard on the crashes.

Programming is not like washing dishes. We have to spend a lots of time debugging and some times we can't even reproduce the bugs. It is easy to say that. Try to program a bot then I'll accept what you just said. By the way we are working on the crashes. And with the auth system we trying to keep our project safe from hackers.

The keys are actually to keep us elite members as privileged members. Without it, people just distribute the bot or crack it. The reason why its only 3 is because if u realized before u buy it, it mentioned 3 licence. So alk is keeping to his promise. The period where u could run 10 was a privileged period. So please try to understand, keys are a security feature so tat elite have privileged or else we paid $25 and those freeloaders use for free?

Thank you for making it clear.

Right now the autopoe is reading current things from memory:

• Logged in or not
  • Current experience of the character

Images are used to check current status if not logged in:

• PoE is asking for e-mail
  • PoE has a message box opened (in-game, something like "Account unlocked")
  • PoE is asking for password

nope, it uses memory reading to check. if i am not mistaken here ;)

guess in theory i might be able to fix it, but idk anything about memory adresses in poe. would need to know how to get the new offset, before an update attempt. tried to pm BlackSun, but his box seems disabled.

Because a lots of ppl using this script and you asked it I'll update this script soon. I don't really have time or mood for it, but you asked so I'll do it. Some of you are too nice to refuse the request ;)

thanks blacksun! Black i actualy tried and fix the login portion so that works now but i dont know how to get it reading if bot is idle so it always cloeses and reopens after the timer ends regardless if idle or not. I wish you can teach me how to do updates so i can do it for future and you dont have to next time :) Let me know. My current autopoe script edit is with pronoob if u just wana take a look. (slooopy tho)

Because a lots of ppl using this script and you asked it I'll update this script soon. I don't really have time or mood for it, but you asked so I'll do it. Some of you are too nice to refuse the request ;)

Thankyou! i have not been able to run my bot efficiently without this tool. This tool is a life saver! and saves me alot of grey hairs ;)

anyone got it to work?

Mine works fine but i had to add a custom idle script because i don't know how to find the offset for it.Meaning it basically cant detect when bot idles and just logoffs every 5 min if you stated that in the config file. I fixed the authentication part tho. I think black is working on it so thats why i havent posted mine,might not be stable. My version require more cpu as well due to running 1 more ahk script. 

New version out, I updated offsets and reworked the status detecting, if you have any bugs add a debugging=1 key to [settings] section so it will look something like this:

[settings]
logging=1
debugging=1
log_file=C:\autopoe.log
click_delay=2

It will enable debug logging, and will create a lots of log into the log file. Then you can send it to me and I can fix the bugs.

thanks alot blacksun. If you have time and would like to teach me how to do updates etc. I dont mind. I can help you out whenever there are updates etc. so you wont be so busy

http://i.imgur.com/F2HWKgA.jpg

got the error report and the bot keep restarting the bot . image uploaded

Please enable debugging and upload the log file:

New version out, I updated offsets and reworked the status detecting, if you have any bugs add a debugging=1 key to [settings] section so it will look something like this:

[settings]
logging=1
debugging=1
log_file=C:\autopoe.log
click_delay=2

It will enable debug logging, and will create a lots of log into the log file. Then you can send it to me and I can fix the bugs.

Mine is not starts the bot, just idleing on character selection screen.

Nothing interested in log files, but:

[1/12/2014 7:24:25 PM]: System startup
[1/12/2014 7:24:30 PM]: System startup
[1/12/2014 7:24:31 PM]: Starting client
[1/12/2014 7:25:18 PM]: Clicking on login button

Tried both var. of bot .exe name: ExiledBot / ExiledBot GUI, nothing works.