Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store

looks like autopoe restarting bot every 20-30sec. i mean he press stop/start button even the bot is running fine. Some issue with detecting prolly

looks like autopoe restarting bot every 20-30sec. i mean he press stop/start button even the bot is running fine. Some issue with detecting prolly

sam here

aparat from that issue, auto poe is working tho

welli turned it off coz cant call that "working" :mrgreen:

same

was just a hint for BlackSun thats its probably one "bug" overall. the login & the rest of the stuff etc. seems to be working.

I pushed an update, can you please check if it's working?

previous issue is fixed. seems like working fine as i can see after 10minutes running. Thx for the update

what is the best value to

[bot]

timeout=5

? i dont really understand how its work. if i close bot autopoe restart it very quick. for sure not waiting 5 minutes. So what is this?

runing 4 bots 2 of them have memory error almost at same time. After this error bot operating really strange or not working at all but autopoe cant detect idle and do not restart bot. Is it possible in next version make autopoe press ok on this "exiledbot.exe application error" popup window? After pressing ok exiledbot closing immidiatly and only then autopoe can run it again.

15ik.jpg

yeah i got this error again this time bot was closed but this error window was there and blocked autopoe to restart bot :(

Edited by mbxnir

***HELP*** AutoPoe still opens & immediately closes bot everytime, on character selection screen

(running vm7, with win7 starter)

Mine was working until last POE patch.

Edited by 7heend

***HELP*** AutoPoe still opens & immediately closes bot everytime, on character selection screen

(running vm7, with win7 starter)

Mine was working until last POE patch.

I updated the script, v1.7a maybe fix it.

How do i download the resources directory?  i can't find it on the provided link.  Can only download the autopoe.exe.

Easiest way to update my script is to download git (http://git-scm.com/) and I also use git extensions (http://sourceforge.net/projects/gitextensions/) and then you can just pull each update by two or 3 clicks, for more info use google

previous issue is fixed. seems like working fine as i can see after 10minutes running. Thx for the update

what is the best value to

? i dont really understand how its work. if i close bot autopoe restart it very quick. for sure not waiting 5 minutes. So what is this?

runing 4 bots 2 of them have memory error almost at same time. After this error bot operating really strange or not working at all but autopoe cant detect idle and do not restart bot. Is it possible in next version make autopoe press ok on this "exiledbot.exe application error" popup window? After pressing ok exiledbot closing immidiatly and only then autopoe can run it again.

yeah i got this error again this time bot was closed but this error window was there and blocked autopoe to restart bot :(

I updated the script, v1.7a can detect it and will close the bot.

I updated the script, v1.7a can detect it and will close the bot.

u are my hero :mrgreen:

damn again this error. The bot is closed but the popup error window still there and still blocking autopoe from running bot

Edited by mbxnir

i have this loop pretty often after last patch. Is possible to make autopoe deal with it for some how? I dnk like full restart game client after 10+minutes of idle or it will not help?

ok just got it again. checked by closing client and make autopoe restart it... not helped damn. is there any explanation why is this happen? Mb neeed to tune some click delays?

Edited by mbxnir

Ok, now it's not closing bot, but it doesn't press "start bot" button in bot window, so it's just idle on Character Selection screen

Do you use the newest version of the bot?

Do you use the newest version of the bot?

yes, i'm using latest, u updated it about 12 hours ago.

Dunno what's the problem, no side programs running, only MSI afterburner.

i have this loop pretty often after last patch. Is possible to make autopoe deal with it for some how? I dnk like full restart game client after 10+minutes of idle or it will not help?

ok just got it again. checked by closing client and make autopoe restart it... not helped damn. is there any explanation why is this happen? Mb neeed to tune some click delays?

it will close the client and the bot after X minutes (because no monster killing, it is called timeout (in bot section))

yes, i'm using latest, u updated it about 12 hours ago.

Dunno what's the problem, no side programs running, only MSI afterburner.

oh, i see what is the problem, i'll fix it, for now rename your ExiledBot GUI.exe to ExiledBot.exe :)

Edited by BlackSun
fix

it will close the client and the bot after X minutes (because no monster killing, it is called timeout (in bot section))

yeah i know that. but restart not helping when char holding smth in hands its still there after restart lol :D this is fucked up