Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store

yeah i got this error again this time bot was closed but this error window was there and blocked autopoe to restart bot :(

can confirm this, it doesn't close the window (application error) by pressing ok

and also im pretty sure that autopoe make this error thing. I turned off autopoe for last night and didnt get any of this when wake up. Will try make same for today night will post tomorrow how it goes.

and also im pretty sure that autopoe make this error thing. I turned off autopoe for last night and didnt get any of this when wake up. Will try make same for today night will post tomorrow how it goes.

i can confirm that after 12h running bot without autopoe i didnt get any applitacion error. With autopoe ig got the error every 1-2h.

I updated the script, I don't really know what is the problem but I hope this will fix it!

And sorry guys for that, I don't understand why it make the bot crash, I tested it for like 3-4 days without stop, there was no crash for me O.o

And sorry guys for that, I don't understand why it make the bot crash, I tested it for like 3-4 days without stop, there was no crash for me O.o

i wish i know the reason why :( it was working really well till last patch. I was use it 24/7 for a week or so. 

Will try the updated version

I updated the script, I don't really know what is the problem but I hope this will fix it!

me neither, the application error is pretty weird. it happens on 1 x vmware and not on the other (same clone) etc.

tried the updated version, and its still happening. char was standing in town and the error window was up.

Sorry to bother you again. I noticed that my VMs are crushing(freezing/zombie state) when i using autopoe tool. Mby you know what's the problem with this?

I'm using Auto PoE on my VM and no problem there o.O

Do you guys use any other script / program? Did you disabled aero on the VM or no? /Note: I use aero because flicker was better, also i use the newest version of the VMware, less CPU usage and better perfomance/

Do you guys use any other script / program? Did you disabled aero on the VM or no? /Note: I use aero because flicker was better, also i use the newest version of the VMware, less CPU usage and better perfomance/

I'm using VMware7 cause there is no flickering at all - so, no aero. Running only MSI Afterburner with 15 fps max. limit for all programs. But with no MSI - still same prob.

Can u upload your VM clone pls? i'll try your configuration.

btw i got 2 PC's and same problem on both. 

1PC vmware7 aswell. dxtory. 30fps. 4 bots.

so far with last updated version didnt see any error after ~3h of observation. Might be it is fixed this time i hope so.

okay i got the same memory error on one client after ~6h of running x4 bots. The bot is closed but error window not, Autopoe still cant close it and restart the bot.

the name of this window is same as i posted on screen at page 6here.

Edited by mbxnir

i haven't figured out what is causing the application error yet. either the bot itself, vmware or auto poe. its pretty weird anyway, since it didn't happen with previous versions of bot & auto poe.

but as far as i can tell, the script isn't clicking "ok" when the error pops up. atleast thats the case for me. if i click "ok" manually, auto poe doing his job perfectly, restarting the bot and going on again.

u mite be running too many scripts bro...

i was unable to replicate the error on my pc, as this is the only script i run

scripts use procesing power, especially if they have a lot of sleep timers

so why dont u just try running this script on its own and let us know =D, alternatively you could find out whats bottlenecking you (usually your cpu or maybe ram) and increase the resources allocated to your vm

Problem is still on the same place. VM's crushing. Bot files gain some kind of corruption & can't restart after (only fresh install of config. folder helps)

and unfortunately, no working alternative to autopoe.

I wil try and keep this alive guys as I love this script....any help would be greatly appreciated =D

completely agree man :!:

its an awesome script. especially inside a vmware, where crashes or issues in general etc. tend to happen more often.

Thanks pronoob! I will help out whenever i can. Will post a temp ahk fix for those having that exiled bot memory problem in a few minutes with explaination :)

Thanks pronoob! I will help out whenever i can. Will post a temp ahk fix for those having that exiled bot memory problem in a few minutes with explaination :)

gimmeee!!!!!

i stoped use autopoe because of this error

Edited by mbxnir

note: it isn't broke yet guys, just delete the space in front of the ExiledBot .exe file so it becomes ExiledBot.exe (for v.14) 

Oupssssss.. sry about that ^^

gimmeee!!!!!

i stoped use autopoe because of this error

well, that should be really easy. let me try ;)

http://www.autohotkey.com/docs/commands/WinClose.htm

taking from the example:

Loop

{

Sleep, 2000

IfWinExist, ExiledBot.exe - Application Error

WinClose ; use the window found above

else

WinClose, Calculator

}

return

Pause::Pause

its a endless loop, that should close any window by its title (if your *.exe has a different name, just change the window title).

added a sleep that the script is not constantly checking, only every 2 second. have to test the cpu usage yourself. endless loops tend to have increased cpu usage without a sleep delay.

Pause::Pause (pause button to pause the script)

• Upvote 1

well, that should be really easy. let me try ;)

http://www.autohotkey.com/docs/commands/WinClose.htm

taking from the example:

its a endless loop, that should close any window by its title (if your *.exe has a different name, just change the window title).

added a sleep that the script is not constantly checking, only every 2 second. have to test the cpu usage yourself. endless loops tend to have increased cpu usage without a sleep delay.

Pause::Pause (pause button to pause the script)

yupp thats the ahk..execept that i have it sleep 10s after checking.CPU usage barely noticible i would say but its a temp fix. The reason for this is because when exile bot chickens for us..it attempts to reconnect.AUto POE attempt to reconnect us at the same time as well and usualy autopoe is faster then exiledbot. This makes exiled bot not able to execute the char selection and reconnect and throw that error.

Loop
{

IfWinExist, ExiledBot.exe - Application Error
		{

WinKill
			Sleep 10000
		}
}

Your syntax have the else statement which u copied which is irrelevant actualy. WinKill can be replaced with Winclose depending but winkill will terminate Exilebote so Autopoe can restart i

Edited by Blitze