Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store

Damn, for me i cant get this to work properly on my VM, i put where the bot's exe, and poe exe is located. and ran auto.exe and it wont load up either one... =\ i must be doing something wrong.. Any advice?

Edited by Bradbot86

Damn, for me i cant get this to work properly on my VM, i put where the bot's exe, and poe exe is located. and ran auto.exe and it wont load up either one... =\ i must be doing something wrong.. Any advice?

I've installed game in "H:\Games\Path of Exile" folder then shared it in VM so my config looks like this:

[poe]
user=
pass=
folderpath=Z:\Path of Exile
timeout=20
shutdown_on_update=0
max_update_time=0

[bot]
folderpath=Z:\Path of Exile\Other
timeout=5

[mail]
user=
pass=
pop3=pop.aol.com
port=110
wait_time=30

[settings]
logging=1
log_file=Z:\Path of Exile\Auto\autopoe_BlackVM.log
click_delay=2

[scripts]
runscript=Z:\Path of Exile\Other\Gem Level\level gem.ahk
runscript=Z:\Path of Exile\Other\PoE Auto Flask\PoE_AutoFlasks.ahk

can you make it open the path of exile shortcut on desktop instead of opening from the path of exile folder because the short cut has the extension -gc 2 and --nopreload on it.

cheers

can you make it open the path of exile shortcut on desktop instead of opening from the path of exile folder because the short cut has the extension -gc 2 and --nopreload on it.

cheers

I added "arguments" to the config, now you can setup command line arguments in ini file. Use it like: arguments=--gc 2 --nopreload

(Note: Use arguments key in the poe section)

ps: sry for the delay, i don't really have free time :)

im having an issue where my internet gets disconnected and the bot would not reconnect anymore unless i click my VM's screen

Uhm, the script should handle that...

(New version out: v1.6)

Edited by BlackSun

AutoPOE doesn't work with new version. Stucks on character's screen and don't open up bot window.

Please make it work. I'm very needed in this prog.

AutoPOE doesn't work with new version. Stucks on character's screen and don't open up bot window.

Please make it work. I'm very needed in this prog.

Updated, now it will work.

its not starting the bot for me, just idling at char screen ):

also getting a security warning when it tries to open poe that it idles at and didnt use to get, dont have uac on the vm \=

its not starting the bot for me, just idling at char screen ):

also getting a security warning when it tries to open poe that it idles at and didnt use to get, dont have uac on the vm \=

I think it is because i changed Run to ShellExecute, i'll add a line to only use ShellExecute when the user want to start the poe with arguments. Also it's working for me, in VM and also in my computer O.o

Pushed a new version for you, please check out if it's working for you.

I think it is because i changed Run to ShellExecute, i'll add a line to only use ShellExecute when the user want to start the poe with arguments. Also it's working for me, in VM and also in my computer O.o

ah very nice! no more security warning :D

but i still cant get it to click play at char screen :S im pretty certain the filepath to the bot is correct \= it has spaces in the filepath if that makes a difference

"[bot]

folderpath=Z:\Exiled Bot\Exiled Bot\Latest Bot Version\Exiled Bot Beta v0.13e - 2"

ah very nice! no more security warning :D

but i still cant get it to click play at char screen :S im pretty certain the filepath to the bot is correct \= it has spaces in the filepath if that makes a difference

"[bot]

folderpath=Z:\Exiled Bot\Exiled Bot\Latest Bot Version\Exiled Bot Beta v0.13e - 2"

spaces does not metter, try to run the bot manually within the Run (win button + R),

Z:\Exiled Bot\Exiled Bot\Latest Bot Version\Exiled Bot Beta v0.13e - 2\ExiledBot.exe
Edited by BlackSun

no, i can tell you exactly what went wrong, the .exe name from the bot changed from ExiledBot.exe to ExiledBot GUI.exe. quick rename of the bot exe fixes the problem.

other than that it works great. for a future realease i would request that auto poe doesn't minimize the bot and move it to a different position on windows (and open the status tab). its a pity to have such a nice status tab now, but bot is minimized if u use auto poe.

overall great work, thx :P:!:

Edited by stef
  • Upvote 1

no, i can tell you exactly what went wrong, the .exe name from the bot changed from ExiledBot.exe to ExiledBot GUI.exe. quick rename of the bot exe fixes the problem.

very nice, all working perfectly now :3 thanks guys

well if i rename the bot exe to Exiledbot.exe it works, but opens the bot several times ànd because of this it crashed a little after any fix for this? (newest release - an hour ago!)

Edited by Heavion

hm, the unlock code/email feature seems broken aswell. worked flawless with an aol email with the previous version.

tried it two times 5 min ago, and the script wrote weird things into the account/password input field.

will try again later if i got more time ;)

hm, the unlock code/email feature seems broken aswell. worked flawless with an aol email with the previous version.

tried it two times 5 min ago, and the script wrote weird things into the account/password input field.

will try again later if i got more time ;)

false alarm, working now after deleting the .ini and resetup it again

mistake was on my side apparantly :P

Edited by stef

You can check out the source code and build it (it's auto it), but if you don't trust me, don't use it :)

well if i rename the bot exe to Exiledbot.exe it works, but opens the bot several times ànd because of this it crashed a little after any fix for this? (newest release - an hour ago!)

I'm working on a new version, it will close bot only if needed (crash), but it's buggy yet. I'll release it as soon as I'm done with it. If you cannot use current version i cannot help, because I already done a lots of modification. Sorry about that :)

got this error after the script run some time. seems to happen only in vmware.

ahjpjtkfl1p.png

any hints/solutions?  thx :)

Once i got that too, i have no idea what is it... O.o

Once i got that too, i have no idea what is it... O.o

hm i figured it might be useful to run it via the *.au3 file, to be able see the code/line were the error occurs. maybe that might help to fix it, because it happens fairly often for me :(

cwm7kr9di65d.png

Yep, because the bot will be idle if crashed and will be closed after a few mins (i recommend you to use some app that will chicken on low health, because if the bot crash you can die easily)