Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store

outdated it seems, damn offsets :P

hm, is there a possibility to make an option for auto updating the offset(s), in a similiar way to gurud's ahk script?

Problem with Garena PoE is that you need to run it by clicking the "Start Path of Exile" found in Garena Messenger. You can't run it just by using PoE's regular shortcut / .exe file since you'll just get no login credentials error.

why you are not willing teach someone how to update autopoe (pronooob for example)? 
I am saying this because autopoe is very important for botting and without it - productivity suffers.

Windows 7

So new auto not loading bot, its the newest version of both to date and was working fine before. I can start bot manually and run it, Auto starts POE but not bot. Both checkmarked "run as admin"

Here is log:(sorry cant get it to paste for some reason)

[Normal]  [2/4/2014 11:28:37] : starting client

[Debug]  [2/4/2014 11:28:37] waiting for one of the following (blah blah)

[debug] [2/4/2014] 11:28:38] bot status return: no_bot

[debug] [2/4/2014] 11:28:38]poe handle updated to 0x001402d8 from 0

[debug] [2/4/2014] 11:28:38 poepid updated 4596 from 0

status return: checking resources

loading timeout cleared

bot timeout cleared

current statuses: checking resources , no_bot

sleep required before loop

and just keeps repeating for several minutes until I stop it. Deleted all and re-downloaded, still not working.

Internet here at work is pretty slow, but I have used both for quite a while and just after this update it wont work.

Thanks for help, ur program makes me able to run the bot due to frequent drops.

• Upvote 1

It's because autopoe needs an update.

Anyway, the bot isn't very effective for botting 24/7 without autopoe so I hope we'll get that update..

Edited by Meleos

update please?

why you are not willing teach someone how to update autopoe (pronooob for example)? 

I am saying this because autopoe is very important for botting and without it - productivity suffers.

Dear 7heend, I learned EVERYTHING (programming etc) from the internet and by myself, I never learned programming from school. (Except this year, now they try to teach C for PIC microcontroller, but it is too easy for me). So if i could learn it from other sources then you can do it. If you can't do it then wait till someone else will do it for you. Patience is the key. I do it for free and I even hand out the source code. So calm down.......

A new login error that you can add to autopoe, blacksun ;)

sW3eITB.png

How did you get that message? O.o

Well cheers to black sun for his efforts....dis is his creation and one of d best ...if not d best scripts on d forumz

Agree. also "Immo" does a good work!

Thanks for the fast work !

- Garena version "support" removed, I changed my mind, I'll not support garena version

Some will cry about that, but not me :).

I understand you : you already do this for free, it may take a lot of time, and you don't have a garena client so, not easy at all.