Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
alkpone

Next update state

As some of you probably noticed, 2.1.2c compiler change broke a lot of offsets.

Therefore I don't think that we'll have the time to release a working version before Ascendancy expansion release.

I'm working hard at finding again the stuff and I'll try to release some RC version asap.

Waiting for it, have fun with the game playing manually (or not..) :)

Thanks! Do you have a general timeline of how long into ascendancy you will have the bot running by? I just want to know if I can play until the bot comes out or is it going to be a matter of days.

I'll upload RC as soon as I have something that works, but expect a lot of bugs.

Last expansion it took about 10 days to release a stable version.

I can't give you any ETA for this one tho :P

oms , 10 days sure ???? can't finish it before new lg ??? i'm crying when heard that @@

It will likely take nearly the time for the new one to come out and by that time it will be broke again due to the update. So with that said he would be doing a whole lot of work all for a couple hrs tops of bot time. Just be patient.

Guys and girls please read this to get an understanding of what it takes to update the bot. No need to cry over it.

https://exiled-bot.net/community/index.php/topic/1196-i-want-my-update-now/

As alk said there is some major changes this time, he can't give you an estimate. He already said there will be test versions before a stable version of the bot is up.

And there will be no update until after expansion is released.

Peace

Good luck with the bot guys, Ive been following this since 2015 and your efforts have been heroic.

I'm a donater now and I rarely donate to anything, so I just wanted to say thanks for you efforts and good luck!

:)

Thx didnt tested yet but i think we will need "something" for tell the bot what to do when you see a perandus chest, its like an bot protection and if bot start to killing minions before elite mob, mobs keep respawning with insane attack speed.

That is a big problem :(. Dont know how alk will solve that.

Good stuff on char is solution :)

by Diablo

Edited by Suzana1

Well this its just a bug, but bot dont recognice the pickit or something, it just identify 1 item and sell everything to the merchant.

Well i think its a conflict with test chaos mode.

Edited by orpi

I tried many times to download the RC version and always shows meYou do not have permission to view this forum.

Only for paid customers.

Ye and on main page it says its for members.. I looked my profile and my group is members and i cant try it... And u guys dont think if more ppl can try it on rc it's better ?

@edit

ah paid customers... just saw this post ^

Edited by SilnyWlodek

Sign in to follow this