Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
DocBrown

how fast does exiled bot update and why is everything in russian

Hey guys i got 2 questions:

1/ How fast does exiled bot get updated after releases? The new expansion is coming up and because exiled bot doesn't use injections, I'm assuming it will get updated way fast?

2/ Why is this forum part russian and how can i enter the chat box on top of the screen? theres no option to join?

1. depends on alk's time... he has a life and job to... it will get done asap. no time frame can be promised

2. forum isnt in russian maybe you have setting in russian? shoutbox is disabled for leechers... buy the bot

1. depends on alk's time... he has a life and job to... it will get done asap. no time frame can be promised

2. forum isnt in russian maybe you have setting in russian? shoutbox is disabled for leechers... buy the bot

Hey thanks!

1. I know time frame isn't clear, but I know that exilebuddy is injection, which means it will take 2 weeks + to get an update on major patches, can you give me some sort of a time frame you think? Within a week maybe?

2. The site isn't all russian, just the buttons. I had to google translate alot of words to make an account, its 75% english, 25% russian

Hey thanks!

1. I know time frame isn't clear, but I know that exilebuddy is injection, which means it will take 2 weeks + to get an update on major patches, can you give me some sort of a time frame you think? Within a week maybe?

2. The site isn't all russian, just the buttons. I had to google translate alot of words to make an account, its 75% english, 25% russian

USUALLY 12 hours~  24 hours tops... 1 week is along long time... only reason for that would be massive bot update or alk is dead and has to wait 3 days to arise

i have never seen russian on the site can you s/s what your referring to?

Edited by omega

Hey thanks!

I think you probably selected Garena CIS on the Path of Exile version.  

EDIT: Completely misunderstood what was being said, ignore my post plz ;)

Edited by jps42

Check this picture on how to fix language. Scroll down til you find this :

LJFfkYf.jpg

Edited by RaZe

USUALLY 12 hours~  24 hours tops... 1 week is along long time... only reason for that would be massive bot update or alk is dead and has to wait 3 days to arise

i have never seen russian on the site can you s/s what your referring to?

I mostly talking about the new expansion in  path of exile coming mid march, what do you think on that?

Check this picture on how to fix language. Scroll down til you find this :

LJFfkYf.jpg

holy crap thanks for the help man, thats exactly what i was talking about

Anytime. About the time it takes to update bot when expansion comes.. Wait and see, can take from hours to days. No one can guess for certain. Last expansion I think it took less then a day for reference.

• Upvote 1

Anytime. About the time it takes to update bot when expansion comes.. Wait and see, can take from hours to days. No one can guess for certain. Last expansion I think it took less then a day for reference.

nice thanks again man. I use exilebuddy but I want to buy both bots, one thing that pulled me in was the exiled bot gets updated within days on major updates vs weeks

nice thanks again man. I use exilebuddy but I want to buy both bots, one thing that pulled me in was the exiled bot gets updated within days on major updates vs weeks

another is you get banned a lot faster with buddy imo

Sign in to follow this