Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
max1982

[resolved] bot stuck in a loop

Hello,

My bot is going back and forth in to town and hideout after first map run. I have tried resetting the bot settings no luck. i have deleted the bot and downloaded it again, still no luck. am not sure why this happening i stopped botting for couple of month because of this issue and now i came back and still the same. any one know what this could be and is someone else have the same problem or only me?

Edited by wafic

basically i cannot use the bot at all it's been almost 1 year till now

If I can reproduce the bug on my computer I should be able to fix it easily.

Send me your skype via pm and we can try to fix it together.

Personally I never had this issue, it looks like some configuration mistake.

Figured it out.. If you have Enable Map and Enable Hideout on, or Just Enable Hideout. Bot will loop from town to hideout, town to hideout. If your bot is out of maps this will occur and even without Maps and hideout enabled bot will do this.

Many thanks Raze, Alkpone for the help. I have disabled the hideout option on the mapping and its working perfect. Many thanks for the help.

Yep should not happen though, bot supposed go farm zones (dried lake / kaom / aqueducts etc ) when map criteria is not met. Ending up in a loop like this sucks.

Edited by RaZe

I've got a similar problem. When mapping in the hideout, once bot has a full inv it will loop between Hideout and map, until all portals are used up.
Anyone else encountered this?

Sign in to follow this