Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Kintaro

TP BUG DIRECTLY AT WP

My bot does often the mistake that he is using a TP directly at the beginning of the zone and trying click on it. results in a stupid loop and i need to take care manually.

EDIT: Found out that the bot was joining an existing instance for some reason and then trying to tp out. missclicking the tp and hitting forever the waypoint lol :D . happens a lot sadly

Edited by antrox

Go to config folder and open system.ini

Change :

Area Select Delay = 1000 -> 2000 - 3000. Values will vary per user have a play around and see what works best for you

if its still not working decrease your clicks per second. Trying value of 9,8,7,6

This trick also works for your issue.

sorry for it, its just a normal zone. not mapping. from town. which town does not matter.

i gonna try the suggestion. let me check :)

Edited by antrox

i know now why it happens. damn it took long wow.

what happens is that the bot often misses to press "CTRL" while choosing the zone. the same thing happens while vendoring stuff. i got nothing else running which is interacting with controls in any way.

so the bug is that the bot does not hold "CTRL" long enough i guess. it seems the more lagg i have due to more VMs running the more often it happens.

Edited by antrox

yeah main bug is that the bot does not hold CTRL long enough, but still my bad that my VMs are laggy for no reason somehow

i know i know. the point is whatever i do, i cant run more than 3 VMs without laggs. i got a monster pc. cpu usage is not even close to 100% with 4 vms and i am using a SSD. still laggy with 4th. 3 is fine easy. all vms got like 50 ms standard.

Edited by antrox

Sign in to follow this