Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
grubby1191

Bot is clicking in the wrong place (0.29e)

Operating system - Windows 8.1 pro

Vmware - none

Poe version - 1.3.1g

Issue -

The bot is clicking at a position which is slightly above where it should click. (Check attached screenshot)

This happens everywhere other than character selection. As a result, the bot does not do anything as it can't click on login button, waypoints, items in inventory, etc. 

Please help me resolve this issue. 

config.ini

; Bot main config file

[client]

; Bot will be paused in the login screen for a random value between these numbers (this is the minimum value) /Note: On unpaused bot will be started immediately/
idle_time_min=0

; Bot will be paused in the login screen for a random value between these numbers (this is the maximum value) /Note: On unpaused bot will be started immediately/
idle_time_max=0

; Bot will be paused in the login screen after a random amount of runtime between these numbers (this is the minimum value) /Note: Counting down paused when the bot is paused/
run_time_min=0

; Bot will be paused in the login screen after a random amount of runtime between these numbers (this is the maximum value) /Note: Counting down paused when the bot is paused/
run_time_max=0

; 0->Bot will wait until character is in town and then logout. 1->Bot will instantly logout. 2->Bot will wait until in town / hideout and then idle without loggin out.
idle_type=0

; Path for PoE executable file (PathOfExile.exe)
client_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\PathOfExile.exe

[general]

; Define here which character you want to use in the character selection screen (default : 1, top character).
character_to_use=5

; Define here what is the last act unlocked by your character.
last_act_unlocked=3

; Define here what is the last difficulty unlocked (1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless).
last_difficulty_unlocked=3

; Open chest?
open_chest=true

; Open strongbox?
open_strongbox=true

; Open chest under this range (clean monsters before) (0 : infinite).
chest_range=450

; Activate shrine
activate_shrines=true

; Activate shrines under this range
shrines_range=1000

; Level gems?
level_gems=true

; If you want to use Alt to loot items, setting this option to true may reduce the number of crap loot, to use this parameter, you need to enable the option Key Pickup in the UI options and be sure the highlight key is set up on alt (default : true)
use_alt_to_loot=true

; Press shift while moving
shift_when_moving=false

; Here write the name of the zone that you want the bot to clean. You have to write it /! HE SAME WAY/!as it is written in the coordinates.ini file (without _x or _y ofc). For now, the bot can only clean one zone per run.
zone_to_clean=the_docks

; Important!! you have to give the act which the zone belongs.
zone_to_clean_act=3

; Set the difficulty desired (1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless).
zone_to_clean_difficulty=3

; Farm corrupted area?
enable_corrupted_area=true

; Enable Map farming?
enable_map_farming=false

; Percent of the map from which bot consider map is cleared, bot will restart instance when value reached.
area_clean_percent=0.900000

; If the number of dead monster around character didn't change during last 60s (default), next instance! (set to 0 to disable this feature).
monster_no_kill_timeout=120

; Maximum time (in seconds) allowed per run. when timer is reached, exit to login and start again.
run_max_time=9999

; Use TP Scrolls instead of exiting to login.
enable_tp_to_town=true

; Go to hideout instead of town
enable_hideout=true

; Bot will sell items to this NPC
hideout_npc_name=anyone

; Select how to teleport to the hideout. (0: both (Random), 1: Chat command, 2: Waypoint selection)
hideout_access_method=2

; Your Path of Exile version, 0 for Normal (pathofexile.com) 1 for Garena (poe.garena.com)
poe_version=0

; Chicken if any of the specified monsters is in range?
enable_sight_chicken=false

; Range to deteck monsters for chicken
sight_chicken_range=1000

; Enable auto profile changer? (Profile will not be changed untill log-off or portal to town.)
enable_auto_profile_changer=false

; Profile will be changed after this amount of time in minutes (counting start after Start button)
auto_profile_switch_time=120

; Randomize the time by this percent (eg.: if you set the time to 100 and the random to 10 profile could switch any time from 90 to 110 minutes)
auto_profile_switch_random=0.100000

; If enabled the bot will full relog when profile changed (Good for character change)
auto_profile_changer_relog=false

; Will switch to this profile (Note: if you want to loop back to this profile don't forget to setup the other profile
; Will sell items to the NPC with the name of "custom_npc_name" setting instead of the default one
enable_specific_npc=false

; Will sell items to this NPC if enabled
; Will use the custom coord if enabled (found in "coordinates.ini" under "menu" section with key name "npc_sell_button_y_custom")
use_custom_coord=false

; Will press this button if the character is stucked. Use movement skill for this to unstuck.
key_on_fail_movement=mouse_right

; Key to enable Elite Features.
key=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

; Your username on exiled-bot.net
identifier=shivaji51

; Explore the whole map first before taking the transit to the next level.
explore_before_transit=true

; Bot will always find and kill map unique bosses first before going back to town.
single_level_exploration=1.000000

[combat]

; Bot will kill any monster at this range before looting anything (chest and item).
safe_range=400

; Max distance to engage monsters (0 : infinite)
monster_max_attack_distance_value=0

; Multiplier for highest skill range used, to compute distance to attack mobs (instead of exploring)
max_range_multiplier=2.500000

; Explore the whole map first before taking the transit to the next level.
explore_before_transit=true

; Bot will always find and kill map unique bosses first before going back to town.
single_level_exploration=1

[stashing]

; Enable stashing?
enable_stashing=true

; Which stash tab to use? If multi-stashtab is enabled separate tabs with commas. eg: 1,5,7
stash_tab_to_use=3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16

[profile]

; Sets which map profile should be used
map_profile=default

post-11162-0-78250700-1430219333_thumb.j

Edited by dynastyo

at first i deleted ur key.

never post ur full config.ini!

u might wanna contact alk and tell him about it. i guess he can deactivate that key and give u a new one.

anyways:

looks like u edited ur borders already that theyd fit eralier bot versions.

in new version nothing has changed imo.

did u copy paste ur settings? alk is doin tons of stuff on core these days so u might redo every setting (pickit is fine).

mayb its also some silly stuff and a simple reboot solves ur problem.

oh whoops my bad..

So my key is deactivated now?

And what do you mean by copy-paste settings? Also I did not edit borders or anything, just changed the skill/flask/main settings around a bit but thats it.

I havent used the bot in a long time so I forgot a lot of stuff on how to set it up.

ur key isnt deactivated, somebody might have stolen it :(

with copy paste i mean copy old bot version config files into new bot. i guess i havent done that :)

my boarder look pretty same, win7 tho, i see u use win 8/8.1 im not sure if theres some tweaking requied.

ill check bot on win8 borders later today...

did u try to restart pc? :)

mayb sb else has a solution?

The border size is to big I think.. I really hate windows 8. So if someone else could help him it would be great. Just google how to change border size in windows 8 or something, it has to match the border size of windows 7 aero theme.

Another solution is to install Vmware workstation 7.1.4 and windows 7. Then you can also use ur computer to watch movies etc while botting at the same time.

The border size is to big I think.. I really hate windows 8. So if someone else could help him it would be great. Just google how to change border size in windows 8 or something, it has to match the border size of windows 7 aero theme.

Another solution is to install Vmware workstation 7.1.4 and windows 7. Then you can also use ur comp

uter to watch movies etc while botting at the same time.

Thanks! I'll try this :)

I just installed windows 7 ultimate 32-bit on vmware workstation 11.

Installed POE and its running fine.

Installed directX EU runtime and the vc redistributables from microsoft.

But now the bot isnt working at all, it just selects the POE window but thats it, its not clicking anywhere inside.

Oh, and the start bot/manage/save buttons are not displaying properly, and keep flickering (this was also happening when I ran it on windows 8 outside the VM)

Which is the last stable version of the bot? I was running 0.29e

vm workstation 11 has serious flicker bugs, if u can hadle them its fine tho.

netframework 4 installed?

yeah installed netframework. Actually its stuck on login screen, after i logged in by manually clicking login it goes into the game. But then again it walks to the waypoint and stuck because its clicking slightly above where it should click. Any way to fix this?

border width is set to -20 and paddedborderwidth to -60 (default in windows 7)

ok i disabled the 'enable hideout' option and now its finally able to click and create instances. However, the clicking problem still occurs when the character dies and it can't click on resurrect button, but keeps clicking above..

Sometimes it is clicking on the buttons and sometimes its clicking above the buttons and therefore getting stuck. Ran it a few times and this is happening randomly. Any way to fix this? Or can I download an older version somewhere?

The last time I used the bot was quite a few months back, and the version I had then worked very well.

Ok this issue is finally fixed. Turns out it was a problem with display scaling.

Went to desktop->personalize->display

checked "let me choose one scaling level for all my displays" and set size to "medium (125%)"

Now it works perfectly!

Sign in to follow this