Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
ZaiNuli

Current bugs I am experiencing with 29d

1.bot skips stashing after 3 columns are full when i have ample space and set it to 1 2 3 4 so it keeps the currency in my inventory instead of stashing

2.in settings of map i have 

[MapLevel] >= "70" && [MapLevel] < "78" # [RunMap] == "true" without the // this SHOULD mean the bot should be looking for ONLY 70-78 maps

my bot: flips between stashes about 3-4 times

grabs a lv 66 or 67 map (and i have 5 73 maps, 10 72 maps, and 2 71 maps)

exits chest

doesnt go to transmute the map 

[Rarity] == "Normal" # [upgradeToMagic] == "true" without the // and yes its grabbing normal maps

bot proceeds to device to run map

so bots not doing what its told to (unless i did something wrong... but aeiz said these comments in my file are correct... so....

bot gets stuck on stairs in dominus runs

bot gets stuck on villa (i even have villa //d to not run n yet it grabs them n runs) after it enters stairs to next part of map it clicks to the far left or far right of the map outside the areas clicking boundary making it sit in place for the whole time till new instance and INSTEAD of grabbing a new map, the bot goes back into a portal and continues to afk n portal out again till all 6 portals are used.

in 29c the transmuting did work... HOWEVER; if i got a map with ele weakness or -res/regen 

and i did have the lines about re rolling under these circumstances. the bot would not reroll and would go into map... ending in chickening 

(i am a lv 85 rf build) and as far as im concerned rf is the simplest bot build for me... (since u cant use flameblast "effectively" </3)

just posting to update issues I am having... aeiz says his works but idk why mines not then ;-;

windows 8.1 n i run bot on admin/compatability xpsp3

copy paste ur map default.ini and pm it to me.

why run the bot in XP compability mode xpsp3 when the BOT DOES NOT SUPPORT WINDOWS XP? crazy like who the hell gave you that idea? maybe all the problems just dissapears when u stop doing stuff like that.

The only bug in here that I can reproduce is buggy dominus runs, but we know about that.

everything works fine here and I dont see anyone else reporting the same as you. weird by experience 99.9% of weird stuff is because of user error and im sure running the bot in XP compability mode does not help at all because the freaking bot does not WORK in XP.

also u should be concerned if ur botting with a RF build, there's atleast 100 builds thats more efficient then a RF build with a bot wich should get you to level 90+ within a few days.

If ur struggling bigtime just install vmware and windows 7 on it install poe and the bot on it, if it doesnt work then I dont know what ur doing wrong. follow the guides.. Good luck

Edited by RaZe

Sign in to follow this