Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
TadaceAce

Bot still re-exploring cleared map in hideout

I've seen the patch work, and I've seen if fail.

Sometimes when he accidentally enter a portal, they come back out, go to stash and do the routine. Other times, they re-explore the whole map (usually ending in a timeout). 

I have no idea how this feature is coded so I can't offer any reasoning.

if single explore is set to 100 it gets bugged on cleared maps, set single explore to 85%.

if that doesnt work u maybe chickened & boss didnt get killed?

Edited by Ash

if single explore is set to 100 it gets bugged on cleared maps, set single explore to 85%.

if that doesnt work u maybe chickened & boss didnt get killed?

Map % was at 100. I'll try turning that down.

To avoid taking a old portal map just move the stash closer on top left.

I tried to put the stash at several places around the map device but i still have the same issue, i think it is coming from something else bc the bot goes to map device and then changes its "mind" and choose an old portal even when restarting EB.

But if you found a way or a position to fix this issue, it will be interesting that you post a snaphot of the position of your stash and map device to see exactly where it should be positioned.

I would like to know also if you chose specific parameters in EB UI like "shift when moving" ?

Thanks in advance.

I tried to put the stash at several places around the map device but i still have the same issue, i think it is coming from something else bc the bot goes to map device and then changes its "mind" and choose an old portal even when restarting EB.

But if you found a way or a position to fix this issue, it will be interesting that you post a snaphot of the position of your stash and map device to see exactly where it should be positioned.

I would like to know also if you chose specific parameters in EB UI like "shift when moving" ?

Thanks in advance.

Map explore 90%

rest basic...

post-12545-0-57027800-1414715044_thumb.j

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this