Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
madmayhem

[PASSIVES ALLOCATOR] Self Explanatory

Honestly wouldn't care much for this myself, but it's an idea so I thought I may as well share it.

Most useful for when you are leaving the bot running by itself for very long periods of time, or possibly if running it on multiple accounts at once.

I think this sounds a little complex and don't know if it could be done but, basic idea, in a config file you put in a hyperlink to a passives spec (ones you can make on the official website) and when the bot levels up it will try to read that and assign passives to fill out your passives tree the same as the one linked.

in my opinion its not a bad idea, but rly unnecessary.

since ur not lvling that fast most of the time. yes u get alot of lvls when u start. somewhere between 1-40.

but it doesnt matter if u dont skill them immediatly. after those lvls u can go afk rly long before u get that many skill points so it would matter not to skill them.

in my opinion low-no priority.

if you're good enough to survive botting in an area, then you don't need to allocate the passives immediately. Althoug it would be nice to do so and to tell the bot once you hit lvl xx and have allocated yy, go to zone ZZ

if you're good enough to survive botting in an area, then you don't need to allocate the passives immediately.

I do have to disagree with that quote, one time I started botting in one spot for a while but after a enough levels my armour rating dropped enough to decrease my damage reduction by over 20%, which was significant enough to cause a lot of kill/chicken.

But at the same time I also don't think that automatic passives allocation could have stopped that, it was an issue with over levelling my gear too much.

Althoug it would be nice to do so and to tell the bot once you hit lvl xx and have allocated yy, go to zone ZZ

That would be quite nice, though the lack of efficient gear would kill. That feature would probably only work for normal and if you geared up with good low level uniques

i have also seen the drop he is talking about im not sure if it was the same zone or if i went from normal-cruel or cruel-merc but i do remember seeing a big drop in armor. but i use 4 auras 2 of them specifically for armor so i dont need to worry about that anymore.

It's got nothing to do with armour.

Your "Armour Rating" drops when you level up. Same with evasion, and other stuff.

Armour is determined by armour rating, so of course there is nothing written about level on that page.

why would armour rating drop, wehn you level up? And where do you get that info from?

Nope, you were right, I was wrong.

Seems I as well as my friends all fell for the same thing as a lot of people did. The character sheet just displays a lower damage reduction/evasion chance each time you level since it is basing that value off monsters your current level, so your actual value doesn't really lower.

We all just assumed that it was done that way to balance evasion with armour, to keep evasion always at around 50% if you upgraded your items properly, but basing it of monster level does a better job then that anyway.

Doesn't really explain why I noticed myself dieing a lot when I got back after that reduction, but I suppose that could easily just be rng in the monster affixes/ numbers.