Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Icewaker

Kill Switch

This bot needs a kill switch. Something other then f12 that just closes the bot. Cause I have run into alot of times where the f12 glitches out and I end up not being able to close the bot until my character gets to a dead spot on a map waiting the 30 second idle timer I have set for it.

Often the problem for me is that I accidentally open the bot twice, if you open the bot when it is already opened and paused then pausing the new new will unpause the old one.

A nice way to prevent that could possibly be something that doesn't let you open it more then once.

If you do run into this situation then you just have to keep clicking the game and spamming alt+F4/exc, then eventually the game will close and even though it will re-open the game again, you have a window of opportunity to close the bot while the game is still in the loading part.

xD

just dont start the bot twice. since the bot always has its command window opened u can easily see if its alrdy opened or not.

and clicking f11 isnt a good idea anyways, since its not working proper as i remember. also relogging the character helps a bit to solve f11 updating issues.