Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
username1001101

Prepared VM for Download

Do any of you have issues with VM's stop responding every now and then? Right now I am running 2 VM's and they seem to stop responding quite often.. I use to use VM with D3 and I forget how I fixed this problem... The flicker is new to me also, never had that with D3, but the F1 trick seems to work for now.

what exactly do u mean with "stop responding?

the windows msg when the client is crashing?

and no i dont have this problem ;)

the VM will basically just stop working, and I have to reset it. the VM screen will go black, nothing works, etc.. It seems to be random though. I had it happen a couple times within a few hours last night, but it ran all day today without issues..

try to set the screen turn off option off in ur windows vm.

my vm also didnt respond once after turning the screen off.

but normally it shouldnt turn off the screen anyways since the bot is moving the mouse always.

just worth a try ;)

my VM works like this.. i went to my friends he droped a pc down the stairs i took it home it worked, ive now got a pc in the corner deddicated to your bot xD lol

Hi i had the VM working just fine. But.... Now I get the error when opening path of exile saying "cannot connect to patching server." Ok so I thought maybe the network was messed up on the VM but no it works fine internet explorer loads and lets me durf the web within the VM but it will not allow me to go to the Path of Exile site.... so somewhere some setting I assume is messed up but I am new to VM's and all that so any advice would be much appreciated.

Note: The VM was working fine and PoE loaded fine. Until I rebooted my PC for the first time since the VMware install. Maybe this messed the setting up?

no idea... but you can start over again with the vm :) just be sure to backup the Content.ggpk file... that one is the big download from GGG.

well I am sharing folders over so no need to backup. how to i make a fresh copy of the VM i tried deleting the ones i had created then loading the file i downloaded from here and it just restored it to the same state that it was.

Ok so I redownloaded and unzipped the file and made a whole new VM and I am still having the same issue... it's so weird because my host machine is loading up PoE just fine.

So that leads me to believe it is a problem withing VMware itself guess I will reinstall it....

if a progam tells u to restart after installation u normally should follow those steps before using the progam ;)

otherwise weird problems might occur. most of the time there is a reason for restarting the pc after an installation xD

so just as u mentioned. make a clean uninstall and reinstall it. restart ur pc. set up ur vm. then just try poe again.

btw. to copy a vm just copy all the files and use "open" within the vmware player to open the copied files as new vm.

more explanation is probably found at any youtube video if u just search for it about 1min.

if a progam tells u to restart after installation u normally should follow those steps before using the progam ;)

otherwise weird problems might occur. most of the time there is a reason for restarting the pc after an installation xD

so just as u mentioned. make a clean uninstall and reinstall it. restart ur pc. set up ur vm. then just try poe again.

btw. to copy a vm just copy all the files and use "open" within the vmware player to open the copied files as new vm.

more explanation is probably found at any youtube video if u just search for it about 1min.

Thank you but it never did ask to restart my machine after installing VMware v9 so I didn't.... but I just finished doing a clean install and loading the VM fresh again and re-sharing the GGG folder and still same problem... Everything else within the VM is working fine as I said before like internet explorer and all the other programs except PoE giving me this unable to connect to patching server and not being able to load there web page within the VM but all works fine on Host.. which is why this is so frustrating..... is there like a port or something i need to change im so lost :(

PS: I'll try the 64bit one see what happens.

1. as i remember vmware player told me to restart my pc when i installed it ;)

2. ur sure u made a clean install of the vm ware player? doesnt mean uninstall via the crappy uninstaller or the windows uninstall whihc is actually calling the uninstaller. get an uninstall tool which is scanning for leftover and registry items after uninstaller. im using revo uninstaller which is free to use and is doing a nice job as it seems.

steps are: uninstall vm ware player/workstation/whatever u got via revo - restart pc - install vm ware software again - restart pc - set up ur vm

1. as i remember vmware player told me to restart my pc when i installed it ;)

2. ur sure u made a clean install of the vm ware player? doesnt mean uninstall via the crappy uninstaller or the windows uninstall whihc is actually calling the uninstaller. get an uninstall tool which is scanning for leftover and registry items after uninstaller. im using revo uninstaller which is free to use and is doing a nice job as it seems.

steps are: uninstall vm ware player/workstation/whatever u got via revo - restart pc - install vm ware software again - restart pc - set up ur vm

I guess I can try all of this but it just has a problem with poe nothing else so it seems extreme... like it wont even load their web page withing the VM its like they blocked it lol

Here are Images so you guys can get more detail about what I am saying....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ok so as you can see. Youtube loads fine but poe site does not. an as you can see on my host the site loads perfect game also works. :evil::twisted::evil:

Well I guess I give up I did the remove with Revo and uninstalled all extra files and it still is doing the same thing after re installing and restarting several times... so very frustrating :( any other solutions for botting in the background?

Turned out DNS problem, dont know the root cause for it, but setting google root dns server(8.8.8.8) as dns server worked.

okostibi ended up helping me out. Great thanks to him and his time.

Sign in to follow this