Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
milb1989

general performance gone down

I can seem to figure out what has happened, but here is what I'm seeing...

The bot used to be very fluid at both walking and attacking. Attacks were very quick, and the bot walked fluidly through town without issue and through instances easily besides getting caught in stairs now and then. Now, the bot 50% of the time stutters through town and instances. It walks a few feet, pauses, walks a few, pauses... Until it gets to where its going. Attacks seem to be having a very similar issue. Where attacks used to be quick and continuous until mobs were dead, it now seems to be spacing out its attack clicks. Again, this is about 50% of the time. Sometimes my attacks are full speed, other times they are spaced out causing some serious issues while running. Chickens have gone up ten fold because of this.

Since version b I have not had crashing, so that's nice, but as of right now I am not comfortable running in this current state.

Note: I have redownloaded bot, dug through my settings and configurations, and generally done everything I can think of. I am using no scripts or add ons, just the bot and poe.

this is due to a couple system settings not being read properly from system.ini.  The big one that stopped working which had the most impact is AI_clicks_per_second. Unfortunately it seems that the true default value for this setting is 5 and not 10 like it says. Probably 5 is hard-coded as the default and 10 was put into the config as the default. Now that the bot can't read stuff in system.ini it is running at 5 ticks per second. I need this up at at least 20 for some of my builds :(

If you look at the log files you will see that the bot performs exactly 5 actions every second which is way too slow and AI_clicks_per_second used to be the setting to adjust it.

Wish I could tell you how to make it happen. This morning mine ran smooth as silk. Last night nothing but stuttering and slow attacks. It's quite weird.

Yeah it's hard to explain it when it's not possible to reproduce it, it's something wrong with the bot and it freaking sucks.

3 Days without any fix and the performance of the bot is worse then an early beta exiledbuddy bot when it comes to performance.

Bot runs smooth for 1-2 hours, then stutter walks for 1-2 hours etc etc ghost mobs, ghost items, bot stops without crashing, bot crashes, poe crashes. zZZ Sorry but it's getting on my nerves, cant remember the bot having problems like this since the 0.8 series and im quite sure the bot ran better even back then.

Had to get it out, no offence.

Rage time over, i'll get over it eventually.

Edited by beikenmule
  • Upvote 1

last nite the bot made 66 runs only, standard for one night was around 150 for the same timespan, so there is something strange going on 

Anybody having this issue on v0.17c RC can pm me with his skype ?

I would like to make some testing cause I still didn't manage to reproduce until now.

-bot still seems to walk a few feet then stop (and repeat) over and over

-i still seem to crash after about 10 runs

-slow attacking

also,

-a lot more chickens (probably because the slow attacking)

Edited by funsizesnickers

-bot still seems to walk a few feet then stop (and repeat) over and over

-i still seem to crash after about 10 runs

-slow attacking

also,

-a lot more chickens (probably because the slow attacking)

i am using o.17c