Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
fraggle

Which Areas are you botting

As the title says im interested in the zones that are best for the possibilities the bot has atm.

As i was leveling a new character i found mud flats in act1 and crossroads in act 2 really good.

but what about act 3 im farming city of sarn atm,

im lvl 74 now i out leveled the zone and get drop panalty, because the zone im in is to low.

can you bot docks, or does the bot get stuck all the time, or what about Barracks?

Just interested in the zones you are botting in general

Act 1 :

Mud flat

Act 2 :

The forest

Act 3 :

The city of Sarn

Atm they are the places to bot in if you want to level up / loot a lot ;)

After pathfinding has been implemented, I tried the Ledge. Unfortunately it starts with the waypoint in the middle, and then goes towards one way, and then has to come back all the way slowly, leading to high inefficiency. Is it possible for the bot to create new instance from Rocky entrance? So far doing Mud Flats with dirt cheap self-found gear and it works very very well.

Guest seanpf11

^ i actually prefer to keep it the way it is, runs take longer but to me it seems alot less suspicious. I imagine specifically because of stairs and barricades docks is going to be one of the last fully functioning levels. Im wondering about instances, are they saved like WPs? i would loooove to farm mervil, i would be dirty rich. Battlefront also seems like a decent place to farm

@ PoEr

go docks. ledge isnt rly a area to stay for long

@ seanpf11

since noone will observe u while running in a private instance nothin is suspicious. the only suspicious part is if ur running through town very often.

and pathing prevents this quite good.

I'm botting maps ^.^

Although I don't really have the gear for it yet, but I got so many lv 66 maps I gotta do something with them lol.

I'm botting maps ^.^

Although I don't really have the gear for it yet, but I got so many lv 66 maps I gotta do something with them lol.

How are you botting maps? I'm too high level to get much xp from even docks now, I can do maps manually no problem but it gets a bit repetitive :(

he made some map scripts i guess.

mapping is probably coming sooner or later to the bot.

btw. if u dont get exp at docks just still stay there and get currency. thats the main reason why this bot got created.

You get less currency drops if you're a much higher level than the area you're farming though. How do you make scripts for this? I can do some programming but I don't see a way to interface with the bot without access to the source since it's just a .exe and a .dll

Wouldn't that essentially require an entirely separate bot capable of reading memory just like exiled bot can, so that it knows when the map is complete and can pick a new one from the inventory to run etc? I'm not quite at that programming level yet :(

1. running low lvled areas isnt rly a problem. im still getting flooded with currency and not rly running IIQ

2. noone said it will be easy to make ur bot mapping ;)

You get less currency drops if you're a much higher level than the area you're farming though.

You're always considered max. lvl 68..... so in City of Sarn merciless it won't matter if you're lvl 68 or 99 (as example)

Also for hunting low level items you might want to bot in low level areas to not get too many other possible drops... you get the currency drop penalty but not an item drop penalty.

Sign in to follow this