Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
fantominus

Leveling gems to sell and earn more currency

Hi,

I want to share my feedback on gem leveling to sell it on high level.

I 'm currently leveling the empower to level 3 and sell it 10ex each. It takes time but you can put more than 10 empower gem on a character a let it leveling until level 3.

At the end, you will have 100 ex worth empowers gem to sell easily.

Hoping it will help people. If you have more ideas about leveling gems, comments are welcoming !!!

the purpose is not to say that leveling gems is good opportunity to make currency but which gem is the best in terms of efficiency, maybe i was not clear in my message !!! Anyway, thanks for you're constructive comment and your nice way of answering to people...

Edited by fantominus

the purpose is not to say that leveling gems is good opportunity to make currency but which gem is the best in terms of efficiency, maybe i was not clear in my message !!! Anyway, thanks for you're constructive comment and your nice way of answering to people...

in theory, your "idea" works very good.

in practice..only idiots whisper you and want to buy 20q gem with a few chaos, just sayin.

I can affirm that selling Empower lvl3 is very easy nowdays because people want to corrupt it to lvl4 and sell it more than 100ex. I already sold a lot.

would be great btw if u state which league u play.. :roll:

i assume its standard..

yes standard, does it make difference in others leagues ?

yeah, it does, obviously. try to find someone with 100ex in ambush, shouldnt be too many ppl.

add Enlighten gems =)

Enlighten > empower > empower on both 1 hand secondary weapon it really does matter =) 12% exp ftw!

Enlighten does not boost empower exp gain.

This is not a new method and has been around since the bot has been out, I just don't think many people realize you can earn extra currency while botting by leveling up gems. :P Nice job! A+