Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Guest BloodyBeast

BROKEN LICENSE KEYS !!

hi not sure if it is missing but I cant go with a char over 60 it gives an error saying that I am not logged in with key but when I do it still gives me error... probably broken key thanks

Guest BloodyBeast

Your license key was existing, however i did a reset just in case you had a problem.
Check your license again, it changed.

Guest BloodyBeast

Leeck : Your license was working however i did a reset on it so we make sure it's working now, please check your license key which changed and use the new one.

MetaCodon : You don't have your license yet because you paid using an eCheck, and we have to wait some time to validate this kind of donations. I just approved your donation, you should now be able to see your license key ;)

edit : Seems like you canceled the transaction on your side MetaCodon....

Guest BloodyBeast

Just to make things clear, i can track if a key is missing, the bug is just a display bug, you can't see your license key but i can. I'm just fixing it so you can see them too.
So asking for licenses you never had will not change anything...you've been using all your keys today inspektahdek, so i'm sure all your license key are working.

Guest BloodyBeast

MetaCodon, pm Alkpone for that please, explain him what happened and he will check the paypal account.
Please pm him the trasaction id and also the paypal account you donated with so he can check.

Thanks in advance.

Guest BloodyBeast

I have that problem with one of my keys

The key provided does not exist

I just did a reset on your Elite+ License 2 because you never used this one, while you use the 2 other ones normally.

Try to copy paste the new one and let me know ;)