Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Guest BloodyBeast

BROKEN LICENSE KEYS !!

Guest BloodyBeast

Hey everyone,

You probably noticed it but some license keys disappeared and i have to manually re-generate them manually.
If one of your licenses is missing please leave only 1 post saying one or more of your license is missing and i will fix it.

Please do not post anything else as i will have to remove every post which is not needed in there.

Sorry again for the inconvenience, we're going to fix this then we'll plan something to do something to give everyone a good compensation for the botting time lost.

Bloody

one of my keys is missing (ordered ~20hours ago)

if you got the possibility to get a small license extension please do so (many troubles and nearly 3 days missing the possibility to bot with my 30days license)

Edited by lalelu

Guest BloodyBeast

All of your license keys are working lalelu, send me a screenshot of your bugged license key by pm plz.

I bought Elite+ at the time we were provided (3x key for becoming Elite+) I Unlocked one of my key's, and left the other TWO unclaimed for future use. Thanks for your assistance.

hello , i am from ukrain and i cant use pay pal, so my friend buy for me 2 two keys, lifetime license is working, but second key - mouthly dont work, please help , his username is bigbimboking

Edited by yamaha

Guest BloodyBeast

Hi, missing key -

Purchased off Walt. Contact him if needed.

Haven't any track of any transaction linked to your account dude.

Fixed : Yamaha (bigbimboking)