Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
cynicz

VM running out of memory

ok my VM is set using 3 gig of ram, 1 core 1 processor, 30gb harddrive only using 7gb, somehow I still get a error low memory and force closes POE within 2 mins of opening it. Why is this. 

Also why does VMware use so much ram, it lags my whole computer with 1 vm client, yet I used to run 9 D3 bots no problem on oracles vm workshop

try adding this to your vmware .vmx file

svga.vramSize = "314572800"

you can try changing the bytes.

had this problem too on various vmware versions 64bit and 36bit of windows only one that would work was win7 64bit on vm10 read somewhere that if its not 64 bit it has trouble assigning video memory to the vm because of the buffer or something

• Upvote 1

try adding this to your vmware .vmx file

svga.vramSize = "314572800"

you can try changing the bytes.

had this problem too on various vmware versions 64bit and 36bit of windows only one that would work was win7 64bit on vm10 read somewhere that if its not 64 bit it has trouble assigning video memory to the vm because of the buffer or something

thx will try

btw,where to add this?:D cant understand..)

Edited by gloomyr666

fml anyone have a win7 64bit lite download link?

i downloaded one and vmware said my bios had disabled vtel-x or whatever when it shouldnt be and doesnt show its disabled in settings.

i use x64 HOST, x86 vmware guest - no problems

is host your actual computer, because if so, im 64bit host and my vmware guest was 32/x86 and i get errors.

Ok installed 7.1, 64bit on my main computer, vm running windows 7x86 and still run into memory errors after 2-3 minutes, and i got 2gig of ram allocated to my vm.

then why did you post lol, this isnt private messages you dont need to respond to everything i say as if im asking you directly :P

then why did you post lol, this isnt private messages you dont need to respond to everything i say as if im asking you directly :P

cause as u can see we got differences - for example windowsx64 and x86...and maybe this is the problem =_= pff.

Sign in to follow this