Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
jackl6

tempted to buy the bot but few things are required

Hello,

This is for the devs...

I'd like to buy the bot but  have a few requirements prior to purchase...

Need the bot to have the auto follow function is the biggest requirement. for aura bot purposes   if this feature isn't part of the bot already well it should be part of any mmorpg bot  and more than worth your time to program into the bot even if it means making a whole new bot....

secondly  along side the auto follow function can the bot cast spells drink pots and all things a bot should be able to do while following the " leader " ?    more of a question  but if not it becomes a need to have prior to purchase.

Hopefully the devs can get back to me on this.   the auto follow function  is a requirement for me.  id be willing to purchase multiple  copies of the life time  x5 to form a full group of auto follow bots  for a full 6 man party.. please let me know when you can, thanks !!

I'm sure there has been and is many people who'd buy multiple lifetime subs for the bot if you would accomplish this if you haven't already

• Like 1

Hey just had an emergency meeting with the company managers, told them  the requirements and they said 'we'll need some more time and will get back to you asap'

Edited by DocBrown

Spool what's the status... has there been a auto follow function  added?

Similar  to the old redvex diablo 2 plugins that all your alts would follow the main human player and also have a text file to edit which skills and when to use said skills as well as auto pot

Edited by jackl6
New Info