Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Exiled Bot Beta v0.70 Global: Working ! Garena: Working ! Steam : Working ! Tencent CN : Working !
Any question ? Click here before asking !
Looking for support ? Don't use the forum's built-in (shitty) support system, we will never check it !! Instead, contact an EB support (orange guys) on shoutbox or discord. Ultimately you can send a pm to alkpone.
Donate for licenses : HERE !!
Before reporting a bug, please READ THIS !!
留言板語言:英文 - Shoutbox language : ENGLISH

For questions and additional support please visit our Discord server : https://discord.gg/0yPMS218NErLypa4

@  Droolie : (29 March 2017 - 05:40 PM)

why do you need vpn for virtual machines when they appear to be showing unique ip addresses ? (if you use www.whatismyip.com from vm's)

@  bubyanlord : (29 March 2017 - 05:48 PM)

hello guys, do you know why my character is botting normally and after 2 or 3 minutes he stops like a silly fart

@  bubyanlord : (29 March 2017 - 05:49 PM)

perharps i have something wrong, i havent played since 1 year and i have forgot how configure the damn program :D

@  Bonux : (29 March 2017 - 06:42 PM)

hello, so im trying tu run the game from my newtorekd disk in wm... if i link the path to the bot.. evertyime the bot wants to open the game i get a windows message are u sure u want to run the program.... how do i disable that

@  Bonux : (29 March 2017 - 06:43 PM)

the bot doe snot clikc the button ok.. i have to do it manualy.. then the game start and the pot autologin fine.

@  Droolie : (29 March 2017 - 06:48 PM)

why do you need vpn for virtual machines when they appear to be showing unique ip addresses ? (if you use www.whatismyip.com from vm's)

@  kossu2ss : (29 March 2017 - 06:49 PM)

can someone kimme hint why my bot does not update map

@  hc4fun : (29 March 2017 - 07:42 PM)

I noticed (I think since 0,69e) that from time to time my bot suck from time to time and try to pick something which doesn't exist or maybe try to kill killed mob ... any one know what could cause it?

@  frop : (29 March 2017 - 08:15 PM)

0.70 beta bot sell all the items without identity. How fix this?

@  hc4fun : (29 March 2017 - 08:19 PM)

are you check box with pickit?

@  frop : (29 March 2017 - 08:36 PM)

Yes. What wrong whis default pickit in 0.70?

@  bubyanlord : (29 March 2017 - 09:21 PM)

hey guys the resolution for the bot is 800x600 and windowed mode?

@  bubyanlord : (29 March 2017 - 09:21 PM)

i cant make it work, it always stops after 2 or 3 minutes

@  RustyAxe : (29 March 2017 - 09:50 PM)

smoothest build to bot with? flicker or anything else?

@  bubyanlord : (29 March 2017 - 10:10 PM)

no, its normal build with double strike/multistrike/melee splash

@  bubyanlord : (29 March 2017 - 10:10 PM)

it´s killing things and it stop doing things i donkt know why

@  Sairanix : (29 March 2017 - 10:11 PM)

frop same problem here...

@  bubyanlord : (29 March 2017 - 10:12 PM)

i usually used the bot 1 year ago without problems, but recently i have started to play again and its impossible to me make it work correctly

@  bubyanlord : (29 March 2017 - 10:13 PM)

i dont know if this version have problems, or the aqueduct it´s bugged with the bot, or i have something wrong configured

@  bubyanlord : (29 March 2017 - 10:13 PM)

:_(

Photo

Map IPD with all Affixes

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   gary0106

gary0106

Noobie

• Members
  • 4 posts
Neutral

Posted 14 August 2015 - 03:07 AM

Good stuff!

#22 OFFLINE   XeroKill

XeroKill

Bronze I

• Beta Tester
  • 54 posts
Good

Posted 19 August 2015 - 10:55 PM

Fecund is now a hybrid part of Unwavering. It is not an independent roll as far as I could tell. If it does roll, I never saw it. [1011] used to be the mod for Fecund but it doesn't appear on its own anymore.

// [1010] > "0" && [Rarity] == "Magic" # [RerollMods] == "true" // -- Unwavering      -- Monsters cannot be Stunned
// [1011] > "0" && [Rarity] == "Magic" # [RerollMods] == "true" // -- Unwavering      -- X% increased Monster Life

The Anarchic roll has two components. They always appear together when you perform an item dump. It was something that I spent a while figuring out because I usually try to roll multiple mods in order to make finding the values easier. I would often times get a blue rolled map that would have 3 different values and eventually I determined that Anarchic always appeared with 2 separate values. I don't know specifically what they indicate in and of themselves. I assume one is a true or false value to activate it, and the other is a variable that would allow them to increase the number of Exiles that can spawn. I think they wanted it to be a range, say Area contains 1 - 5 extra exiles, and that is what the second value is for, but they never implemented any value other than 2. That is an assumption, but both mods always appear together and uncommenting either value will reroll the Anarchic mod. Roll a map that contains only Anarchic and you will see both mods in the dump file.

I edited out the extra maze map entry, thanks for that. As for the Untainted issue... I dunno. I just copied and pasted the list provided by Omega and then changed the arrangement of them to correspond with their levels from lowest to highest. I kept the Untainted entry for brevity, mostly as I don't think it is a physical map you can get either. I felt that leaving it in the list and commented was best since I didn't know for certain. Feel free to delete it or leave it. The basis for this list can be found here: http://pathofexile.g...p#Maps_by_Level

Edited by XeroKill, 19 August 2015 - 11:12 PM.

#23 OFFLINE   bradreynolds

bradreynolds

Noobie

• EB User
  • 9 posts
Neutral

Posted 12 September 2015 - 03:43 PM

Hi does this only allow you to run those 4 maps up top? It looks like it says ignore all the rest of the maps towards the bottom. What if i just want to run all maps cause i dont have the ones that are allowed? Ive tried fixing my maps file but still does not work for me. Thanks for any help :)

#24 OFFLINE   immo

immo

Faded into eternity...

• EB Support
  • 782 posts
Excellent

Posted 12 September 2015 - 08:42 PM

Please dont get me wrong, but you should really stick with the default mapfile which can be found in every new release of the bot (always contains the most current version of the mapfile) and while you are using the default one you might start on digging a little deeper into the materia cuz it sound like you're doing this kind of stuff not that long yet ...

Hi does this only allow you to run those 4 maps up top? It looks like it says ignore all the rest of the maps towards the bottom.

No, without editing this particular mapfile runs the following:

• Rare maps level less than 70
  • Magic map between level 68 and 75 (note, this includes unique maps)
  • Normal rarity maps get transmuted to magic one (so the minimum rarity you run maps in is magic)
  • all unique maps are ignored.

Again this shouldnt sound harsh, but you may notice that these are also the only four lines in the entire script which dont start with "//"

So the conclusion should have been that the prefix "//" ignores the entire line. AAND this could have given you the clue that you simply need to delete the "//" before any line which you want to activate.

But in generell, those lines starting with "//" are completly ignored by the bot, if you would like to activate, you'll need to uncomment this line. (This does also apply to the item pickit file)

What if i just want to run all maps cause i dont have the ones that are allowed?

Like i said before, using the latest default mapfile should be exactly what ur looking for. The only thing you need to change is the level restriction since the defaul mapfile only runs maps up to lvl

71. This can be found on line 17.

Ive tried fixing my maps file but still does not work for me. Thanks for any help :smile:

What did you tried to fix? What is still not working for you?

However the most recent default mapfile can be found here.

i m about to take off
if plane crash u all doomed mouahaha

#25 OFFLINE   emiusexy13

emiusexy13

Bronze IV

• Beta Tester
  • 24 posts
Neutral

Posted 27 September 2015 - 07:26 PM

how to roll map, can give me an example? my code (Here's just one example  )

// Use this to roll for a specific amount of Item Quantity **(DOES NOT INCLUDE QUANTITY FROM QUALITY)**
[2075] > "0" && [Rarity] == "Magic" # [RerollMods] == "true" // -- Demonic         -- Area is inhabited by Demons
[1045] < "10" && [Rarity] == "Magic" # [RerollMods] == "true" // -- PACK SIZE       -- Total Pack Size of the ** MAP MODS ONLY **        -- Value : 0% - 15%
[1060] < "30" && [Rarity] == "Magic" # [RerollMods] == "true" // -- ITEM QUANTITY   -- Total Item Quantity of the ** MAP MODS ONLY **    -- Value : 0% - 50%
[1264] < "10" && [Rarity] == "Magic" # [RerollMods] == "true" // -- ITEM RARITY     -- Total Item Rarity of the ** MAP MODS ONLY **      -- Value : 0% - 25% 

i want roll Demonic , but it didn't work

#26 OFFLINE   Raul

Raul

Bronze II

• Elite+
  • 42 posts

Donator

Neutral

Posted 26 December 2015 - 02:33 PM

this line is not working for me, anyone else has it in his file?

[2559] > "0" && [Rarity] == "Magic" # [RerollMods] == "true" // -- of Bloodlines           -- Magic Monster Packs each have a Bloodline Mod

#27 OFFLINE   sleazebagger

sleazebagger

Bronze III

• EB User
  • 30 posts
Neutral

Posted 28 October 2016 - 12:57 PM

Is this up to date? I haven't been in path for some time. Thanks much.