Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
souIeater

Configure combat tab for Tornado Shot

Hello,

I am having trouble with setting up my combat tab.

My Q skill is Tornado shot (main skill) and my W skill is Orb of storm. I want the bot to cast Orb of storm every 10 seconds (or everytime he meets a new group of ennemies) because it is linked with Curse on hit and Elemental weakness. Then, he can clear with Tornado shot. At the moment, he doesn't cast it at all and just uses TS + auras and golem.

My right click is blink arrow and not working either, I've put Yes in "is movement skill (beta)" but that's pretty much it.

My middle mouse click is Vaal Grace, I want the bot to cast it when he meets large group of ennemes (10+).

My E skill is ice golem, no problem with it. My R and T are auras and they run pretty well too.

If someone could guide me it would be awesome. I want to know what to write in priority, cooldowns and all this stuff. I've tried a few things but I get problems because of priorities I think.

Thank you and happy holidays

Edited by souIeater

Vaal Grace set a cool-down of (if linked with inc duration) about 7000 and set Min monsters required in range to 10 (its the second to last option in the combat config for the Key) with a High priority 25 should work (Higher than Tshot and Orb of storms)

Don't use Blink arrow movement skills are not worth it atm with the bot as it is. so uncheck it

set orb of storms distance of 15 with priority of 20 with a 10000 cool-down (lower distance than Tshot because you only need to worry about enemies who get close)

Set tornado shot distance to 30 with a Priority of 15

Leave aura's and golems as it

this should Work for you if not lemme know what its doing wrong.

I think everything is running fine, i am running temple of decay 2 and everything seems fine (didnt test Vaal skill because decay is s low density map)

Once i get my 2nd 6L i will be using barrage against map bosses. Should i configure it like this ? 

-cooldown 0

-unique only

distance 30

priority 17 (bigger then TS but lower then OoS)