Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
MonsterHYS

Cast On Damage Taken

I just created an OP leap slammer in a minute. Pretty Nice

Using 4L Sadimas, 4L Goldwyrm, 4L 2H Mace, 4L Quantity/Rarity Helm, 5L Armour

Im using 3x Cast on Damage Taken Gems (level 1)

1 = Warlords Mark, Increased Area of Effect, Enduring Cry

1 = Shock Nova, Culling Strike, Molten Shell

1 = Immortal Call, Cold Snap, Ice Spear (had an empty blue gem slot) (give me suggestions on what to put here)

Going to remake my character for 7 Endurance Charges

Cold Snap does % Chance to Freeze (Mines Q0 L8 and does 32% chance to freeze)

Shock Nova does % to Shock & Culling Strike (Mines Q17 so it does 25% chance to shock)

Molten Shell does Culling Strike and Chance to Ignite (Mines Q9 so it does 9% chance to ignite)

Immortal Call does Invincibility in seconds by however many Endurance Charges. (Mines Q20)

Enduring Cry w/ Increased Area of Effect (OP)

Warlords Mark w/ Increased Area of Effect for Life Leech, Mana Leech, % To Gain End charges, & 100% increased flask charges (is a must for recharging seething flasks)

Using 20% Seething Flasks on Slots 1-4 w/ 20% Granite Flask w/ 92% Evasion Rating on slot 5 (im using iron reflexes)

I am using Bot for seething flasks and im using auto flask script for the granite flask.

basically everytime your hit with 500 damage, every single spell casts. Everything seems to cast at the same time so whatever charges you had, Immortal Call will use, and you will instantly have max endurance charges again from enduring cry. This will repeat over and over everytime u take 500 damage. You Will Shock, Freeze, Ignite, and Cull Strike every surrounding monster :P

the only 2 skills i have bot using now is Leap Slam and Blood Rage

I made this in a few minutes. theres probably some better options out there. thought id share. enjoy

eheh I have two "Cast when Damage Taken" Combos too. Mine is:

[*:357og51l]Cast when Damage Taken - Enfeeble - Lightning Warp - Enduring Cry

[*:357og51l]Cast when Damage Taken - Enfeeble - Decoy Totem - Enduring CryAh and yeah remember to not level up your Cast when Damage Taken ;>

@lemmingx

cause if ur lvling it up ur dealing more dmg with ur linked atk spells, but it also takes more dmg taken to cast.

@username

they dont use mana. also no cast animations are playing or stopping the player from other actions.

wtf? ;)

cast on damage taken with a random cycloning if it triggers?

i also thought about that, but not for real use. just to make a stupid fun connection with trigger gems.

Cast on damage taken bloodrage and enduring cry - perma frenzy and bloodrage causes bloodrage and enduring cry to be constantly recast :)

ye thats what i do aswell.

Cast on damage taken bloodrage and enduring cry - perma frenzy and bloodrage causes bloodrage and enduring cry to be constantly recast :)

Could be interesting to add that to my opshit build for maps but with a skills which freezes the targets around the player ^_^

I run -

tempest shield, hatred, reduced mana

Multistrike with AoE gems - 6link

Multistrike single target - 4 link

Everything else is cast on damage taken spells, including several enduring cries, ice novas, temporal chains etc

I have to admit that stacking ice novas can be retardedly op xD

Any point on using multiple enduring cries ?

isn't tempest shield a bit denied if you perma freeze almost all the mobs?