Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
soj4trade

Few questions about running bots...

Hey guys, I recently got my first bot to work! I have a few questions about the bot. Please let me know what you think!!

1. Is there any way to have the bot loot flasks? If no, are there any plans to develop that feature?

2. Is there any way to have the bot loot items that would sell for a Chromatic Orb (3L each color socket)? If no, are there any plans to develop that feature?

3. With that said, are there any plans to have the bot auto-identify yellow items and sell vendor them periodically?

4. Does the bot loot maps?

5. Are there any plans to have the bot be able to run maps?

6. Are there any plans to implement a "timer", so a bot can run unattended for days, but have an ~8hr "rest" period (to simulate sleeping).

7. Is there a "pause" button? I find the only way to stop the bot is by fighting for control of the mouse (or Alt + F4). But if I'm watching, I sometimes would like to pause and pick up an item I see.

8. When the bot is released to elite members only, can we purchase additional licenses in the future?

9. Has anyone else experienced issues with running Normal Act III Docks? The bot can't seem to click the waypoint successfully. Runs fine after I select is manually.

10. Can the bot run in a virtual environment? I have PoE running on an Ubuntu VM, but there is no video (since it's a VM). I hear sound, and my mouse clicks register. The bot doesn't need video to run. It can still perform runs on a black screen right?

11. If you're constantly transferring items that the bot found to a mule (or primary) account, is there any chance that that mule (or primary) account can be banned along with the bot?

12. A little more in-depth. I can probably figure this out on my own, but I may as well ask for expert advice. I'm running one bot over a PIA SSL VPN tunnel (paid service). I also plan on running bots in tandem via multiple VMs in the future. But, I'm pretty sure they all use the same IP (from the VPN service). How do I make sure all of my bots are on different IPs to avoid IP bans or rangebans?

THANKS!!

1. bot isnt lootin flasks. also not in work as i know.

2. no chrom loot selling atm. also no too high priority to that as i know since identifying and selling rares gives alot more currency. but selling chrom loot will probably come in the future.

3. not atm. but it is stashing the items if ur inventory is too full. only 1 tab atm.

4. yes

5. yes. hopefully coming soon ;)

6. will come sooner or later.

7. f12 is pause. bot should get a hotkey section which tells ppl the hotkeys available.

8. as i know after the beta elite users are getting 3 keys so they can run up to 3 simultanous bots at a time. for new users the bot will have a time limited pricing plan. (but this just got mentioned by an admin. so im not sure if they might think about it again)

9. was also running normal docks for a while lately and couldnt see any problems. u can modify the coordinates for waypoints manually in the config file if it doesnt fit for u. but first make sure ur poe client is running in 800x600 resolution.

10. most ppl are running the bot in a vm. not sure about linux vms. its always somehow causing problems to games xD. basically the bot doesnt need to "see" anything to work. but it didnt seem to work if i was setting the frame rate down to 5 or less. since it took ages to open the wp window in the city for example. might be due to how the poe client works.

11. hard to say what ggg is doing against bots. but with a mule u should be quite save. and be sure to have different ips than ur main.

12. atm it seems like ggg is handleing ranged bans and multi botters quite good ;(. but with a paid vpn u should be able to select a seperate server per bot and vpn connection. should be save then. also since its a paid vpn it might be that it is somehow "trusted" and ggg wond range ban this vpn ips, since its possible that other manually playing players are in the same vpn network. as an example im using the vpn of my university and i guess they wont range ban this, since alot of ppl there playing poe at university manually.

hope ur questions got answered. else just post again ;)

Sign in to follow this