Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
bulma33

Zone farming "map explore percent" doesn't work.

Once i updated from 0.63e to 0.64d. The bot just ignored the "Max explore percent" and tried to full clear the zone.

I even tried like 10% but still yields the same result. As when it tried to full clear  the zone, ended up stuck in an idling loop:

2016-10-27 21:28:07 [info] -> Mission finished, considering current area as cleared.
2016-10-27 21:28:07 [info] -> Current complex map explored !!
2016-10-27 21:28:07 [info] -> Exploration failing, reseting current area to avoid bot being stucked..
2016-10-27 21:28:07 [info] -> Idling...

Tried reverted back to using 0.63e, "max explore percent" working but cant seemed to sell item when vendoring (stuck).
Edited by bulma33

same it affects me the same exact way please fix devs these bugs that make the bot unusable are the only thing holding me back from donating more

I have the same issue, bot ignores the "Map exlore percent."

It also gets stuck in A4 after a certain amount of map runs, a bit to the right and below Kira. And once it gets stuck there it stays there FOREVER. No timeouts or anything helps. 

I've come home 2 times and found my bot sitting in town doing nothing. The first time I ran out of I'd scrolls and it just sat at stash. No big deal I just increased scroll count to 80 and problem solved. The next time it got stuck in town I had it set for mapping but I changed it to T1, T2 maps only and it ran all of those that I had and stopped when it didnt have anymore maps to run within the range I specified.

I have had a weird bug in dried lake though where it will go to a corpse and get stuck there until idle timer kicks in and it goes to town.

Sign in to follow this