Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
sexuation

Sexuation's pickit!

Alright so I'm releasing just a small edit with the current pickit, I personally think it should have been this way since the beginning of time and I will explain why.

The current pickit list picks up literally EVERY yellow item in the game, some argue that this is a good thing - while I think the opposite.

The reason for this is that the bot wastes ALOT of time doing this, while yes, you do get tons of alteration orbs, I do not believe it is efficient at all.

I'd much rather my bot back 2 times in a map with items that could come out of higher value, and this pickit is for those who agree with that.

Basically I did just a few hours of work on the rare section so that it now only picks up highest tier items of value 10c+.

Please let me know if you guys find any mistakes or want more of this type of edit.

note* I did alot of changes based on the space items take up in inventory, hence you will not see alot of 2handed weapons as they are common, take up alot of space, and you will hardly ever find a good one.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z5bkrighpp14coo/default.ipd?dl=0

Edited by sexuation
  • Upvote 2

Basically I did just a few hours of work on the rare section so that it now only picks up highest tier items of value 10c+.

Here you say 10c+.  Just wanted to make sure, because we're attempting to keep the pickit stashes generally 1ex+

Also rename your default.ipd to something like sexy_pick.  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Edited by jps42

Here you say 10c+.  Just wanted to make sure, because we're attempting to keep the pickit stashes generally 1ex+

Also rename your default.ipd to something like sexy_pick.  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Yeah I wrote that because there is a possibility of it happening due to imperfections. its more a disclaimer :P

Edited by sexuation

"After running for a while I realise it stashes alot of shit wands, going to fix that now.

PS hadnt really had the chance to properly test/bot with it since I've released it, was hoping to get community feedback to then polish it. But it should still be good for the rest"

Is the new version only available in jpick's ? cause i don't see a newer version up yet from your link. i think the current one is from october 5th or something. and you wrote the comment above on the 17th 

epic work, thanks

ring section really needs an es section.

edit:  row 2004

[Type] == "Sinner Tricorne" && [Rarity] == "Rare" # [Computed Evasion] >=  "500 && [base_maximum_life] >= "60" && [TotalResistances] >= "60" && [stashItem] == "true"

missing a "  ("500")

Edited by 420grind

2 hours ago, AbeLInken said:

its picking up literally all rares for me..... how can i fix this. i dont have the options for all rares selected either?

Use smart pickit.

18 hours ago, SupZerg said:

Use smart pickit.

i have smart pickit enabled. its only when i use this pickit profile. ive even tried configuring my old one in and adding the specific yellow to id and what stats to keep. still jus picks up all yellows and doesnt id before selling then. ik im new to the whole programming thing but im trying to figure it out. sorry if i sound like a noob.... its cause i am.

10 hours ago, AbeLInken said:

i have smart pickit enabled. its only when i use this pickit profile. ive even tried configuring my old one in and adding the specific yellow to id and what stats to keep. still jus picks up all yellows and doesnt id before selling then. ik im new to the whole programming thing but im trying to figure it out. sorry if i sound like a noob.... its cause i am.

Make sure you have the smart pickit opton enabled and set to profile "default", otherwise you should download the entire bot zip again, extract and put the default.ipd in the the pickit folder and overwrite yours.

Or completely reinstall the bot, it's not too bad, takes maybe 10min once you get it down.