Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Malaki2030

Hardcore/Softcore? Most profitable?

Hey guys, I just leveled a leap slam duelist to ~level 50 to try to bot merciless city or docks on him eventually, but he seems pretty weak right now just trying to farm cruel city/docks (The bear trapped really fucks him up).

So this is a thread with basically two questions - From a time spent maintaining standpoint, is botting HC or SC more efficient for possible profit? (RMT). I've never played SC on PoE so I have no idea what SC currency is going for or anything.

And also, when can I safely start botting my HC leapslam duelist? With ~1500 hp and 75 all resit in cruel i feel like he takes a lot of damage from chaos damage mobs (-20 resist) or perpetus. I don't know if hes high enough to handle docks yet, I think a LMP dog pack might crush him even with 75 fire/cold

Hc is usually 2x more profitable.

I bot from lvl 1 hc, you'll be fine as long as you're not under geared.

I Might write up a report or guide about botting PoE for RMT, just want to get some more evidence on their ban system :P

Your guy is weak because you are trying to bot a zone that is 10 levels higher than you are. You need at least 2k HP and should be doing at least 1.8k dps before you even think about farming city of sarn. Also, you need decent armor with about 45-50% dmg reduction to be safe. If you don't have seething flasks then that is also an issue.

Your guy is weak because you are trying to bot a zone that is 10 levels higher than you are. You need at least 2k HP and should be doing at least 1.8k dps before you even think about farming city of sarn. Also, you need decent armor with about 45-50% dmg reduction to be safe. If you don't have seething flasks then that is also an issue.

Uh 10 levels above me?

I don't think you read properly.

I'm trying to farm CRUEL city/docks on a level 50~ duelist. That is not 10 levels above me.