Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Shrek_III

PickIt

I know that this is on your list, but is it possible to add uniques in this early stage of alpha?

I was just sitting and watching the bot doing all the hard work, when I mentioned a unique being dropped. As the bot already picks up stones and scrolls I would also like to see him picking up uniques.

Dunno if uniques have a "quality" set...we can add them, if they're just like normal items meaning we have to get the id of every uniques item, most likely no for the alpha version ^_^

Have to check this with Alkpone

I know that this is on your list, but is it possible to add uniques in this early stage of alpha?

I was just sitting and watching the bot doing all the hard work, when I mentioned a unique being dropped. As the bot already picks up stones and scrolls I would also like to see him picking up uniques.

Yeahhh don't worry it'll come soon, just after I finish making the instance reset stuff work.

Be patient ;)

We've already got a GUI in the works. Shoot me a private message with some contact info and maybe we can work together on some things, but as of now, the GUI is basically designed for as much as the bot is capable of.

We've already got a GUI in the works. Shoot me a private message with some contact info and maybe we can work together on some things, but as of now, the GUI is basically designed for as much as the bot is capable of.

Good idea !!

cant you explain and get your minions here doin the item codes lol? save ya some time?

or could you change unique items and yellow items to a different colour shade and have the bot scan that colour? i know its not specific but.. item level maybe to narrow down crap?

Too many more important functions are needed to be finished and all bugs fixed before even thinking about a looting system, you guys are hoping this bot is more than what it actually is at this point.... The suggestions are great, but please allow us time to get everything that is NEEDED 100% working before we worry about doing things like loot rules and combat routines.

hmmmm.... i just thinking about a pickit too... maybe i'll do some work and you can check if u need it.

something like a .ini list of items to grab. and an ingame check if item drop and pass to the bot coords of that item.

plan is:

- item name (to define the class)

- item quality (white, blue, yellow, orange)

- item sockets (numbers)

- and if possible the linking of socket (but i this will be optional in later version)

- gui to set the ini...like we do at poe.roleplayer.org for the item alert

Next thing to do about items is detect rarity to take unique one.

I still need to extract item codes from ggpk files.

If anybody can do it and post the result in the programming section, feel free to do.

Other way I'll post it asap. Then we can start making a pickit file template.

I was going to say that I have been writing a pickit with autoit, that works with ImageSearch and Pixels. After changing the color's of rares, uniques, gems, currency, etc using VisualGGPK all to hot neon colors it is very easy for AutoIt to recognize their pixels and pick them up. As for 4-Links and 5-Links etc, ImageSearch can recognize them pretty easily and pick them up as well.

It's a sloppier way of doing things I suppose, but it might be less work for you guys to just incorporate a script like mine into your bot.

I actually run my PickIt script while I play the game manually and it picks up everything just fine for me.

I've also changed the texture colors of chests and interactables so that it's easier to detect and open them using pixels.