Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
bigstinker85

total run time for bot

is there any way we can get a feature of a total run time for bot, say have it run for total of 4hrs and when that happens bot logs you out and stops? not like exit but stops.

i know of the random runtime feature but that stops whenever and logs off and starts again. im looking for something that stops completely right when 4hrs hits or another set time. i want to do this for bot so when i go to work it only runs for few hours and stops. figure it will help me stop mules from being banned

is there any way we can get a feature of a total run time for bot, say have it run for total of 4hrs and when that happens bot logs you out and stops? not like exit but stops.

i know of the random runtime feature but that stops whenever and logs off and starts again. im looking for something that stops completely right when 4hrs hits or another set time. i want to do this for bot so when i go to work it only runs for few hours and stops. figure it will help me stop mules from being banned

just put the 1st pause number high enough, problem solved :mrgreen:

anything above 1140, and he will do a 24h break ;)

Pretty good idea actually. Just need to add max run time in the scheduler.

Then you can set for example run for 12 hours, then stop, with some idle settings in there aswell

+1

• Upvote 1

Pretty good idea actually. Just need to add max run time in the scheduler.

Then you can set for example run for 12 hours, then stop, with some idle settings in there aswell

+1

yes say a max run time say 8hrs and a option to do x amount of pauses at random in there and be like the random pause time could be 25m to 50m. just an option to make it so you have  set run time