Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
MrExT

Plan to buy but wanna ask something first :)

Hello everyone i plan on buying exiled bot but first i wanna know a few things about it.

1: Can i run multi clients with the bot ?

2: is it only script base program? ( I cant make script and dont know how to make em at all :P )

3: Is this easy to use for newbie's ? ( first time botting in PoE )

4: Can this bot farm zones over and over aka 24/7 ( Draid lake / crypt etc etc )

5: Does it have a " leveling system " aswell? you start a char lvl 1 go afk and puff you are lvl 85 :P?

6: Does the bot know if an item are good/ worth to keep after Scroll of winsdom ? or will it vendor everyhing ? same with 6link items / uniq items?

7: Do all builds work? or are some builds better then others? 

Thats all i have for now :P might ask something more before i buy this :)

PS is there a free trail for this ? to try it out before buying?

Hello everyone i plan on buying exiled bot but first i wanna know a few things about it.

1: Can i run multi clients with the bot ?

2: is it only script base program? ( I cant make script and dont know how to make em at all :P )

3: Is this easy to use for newbie's ? ( first time botting in PoE )

4: Can this bot farm zones over and over aka 24/7 ( Draid lake / crypt etc etc )

5: Does it have a " leveling system " aswell? you start a char lvl 1 go afk and puff you are lvl 85 :P?

6: Does the bot know if an item are good/ worth to keep after Scroll of winsdom ? or will it vendor everyhing ? same with 6link items / uniq items?

7: Do all builds work? or are some builds better then others? 

Thats all i have for now :P might ask something more before i buy this :)

PS is there a free trail for this ? to try it out before buying?

1. Using a Virtual Machine yes ( read our guides once u donated )

2. Bot does everything you want without a script..

3. It's doable, if u botted diablo 2 or old skool stuff it will be very easy for you , just asking the question makes me thinl u can handle it quickly.

4. sure it can, wont advice u to run 24/7, because u will get banned quickly then..

5. bot has beta progression (auto quest mode ) can get from act 1 - act 3 with babysitting

6.  bot keeps 6 links / good uniques / sells the crap /  it's up to you to configure what u want.//

7. most build works yeah.

Bot does chaos recipe for you also. No free trial per date.

Think Mr. RaZe answered good on your questions.

Maybe you should also know the first 45 Level can be done for free, after your char passed Level 45 you need to enter a product Key.

So if you Start a new char you got a good time to test and learn about our lovly bot.

@RaZe I did ues bot for Diablo 2 LoD many years ago and it was pretty easy if i remember it right. For the Virtual Machine, i never use that before is it hard ? any recommend for what kind of Virtual Machine i should ues that are pretty easy to ues.

Maybe you should also know the first 45 Level can be done for free, after your char passed Level 45 you need to enter a product Key.

So if you Start a new char you got a good time to test and learn about our lovly bot.

He sure did :) Oh cool, how can i do that ? would be nice to try out how it works :)

Ur not updated bro, bot no longer has free trial until lvl 45... So dont spread false information plz :) Actually u cant even download the bot without donating...

License key needed to use the bot, and to read forums / guides full access  once u donate.

Edited by RaZe

Actually, it's the bot spreading the level 45 lies. You'll notice it when you get booted from your auth server.

new here also, bot have the option to make the bot use the maps i have in stash?

also, is bot working in last version of the game?

Edited by erjamon

Sign in to follow this