Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Tormiasz

Aura Logic

Hello.

I've noticed very wierd aura logic in the bot.

1) He's not casting aura's in hideout, he's doing it on maps, which kinda sucks because mobs may kill you in that time.

2) The bot is casting auras no matter what. He's not looking at mobs, just casting them and dying. Some background checking for this would be nice.

3) The bot is disabling enabling again already running auras if you enter the map with auras already on you. He's disabling the first aura and log file is flooded with "Casting aura"

I'll add some extra about Mapping.

Every time the bot wants to use some orb to roll map, he's closing and opening the stash. What the hell.

Edited by Tormiasz

Dunno how you set up ur auras, with min / max distance / priority cooldown or something?

There's a button in combat settings called is Aura simply check that button for ur auras ( even if u use blasphemy + warlords mark ) you use the Is Aura button. For golems there's a Is golem button you need to check.

Never ever in 2+ years had a problem with that bot enters the area, puts on his auras on once. and starts killing stuff, bot is not walking up to creatures then starts to put on auras.

Few times when you enter a zone / map some mobs might come up to you ( especially if you have bad loading times ingame ) Running ur bots on a SSD harddrive and using the --nosound command in PoE shortcut will improve load times alot.

However it should not result in u dying unless your character is so weak that he can't handle killing a few creatures before he continues on his auras in the start of the map/zone if he was interupted.

Pretty much impossible to die from this in my world.

My bot's simply put auras on once then runs like 100 maps, only times my auras would be recasted is if I chicken or idle at login screen / Golem get's recast if he dies , by using a ranged golem his life span will be higher then a melee golem.

Edited by RaZe

I know where the error came from. I've stopped the bot in hideout while he was having auras up. After entering the map, he somehow didn't detect them active and tried to activate them, resulting with the first one disabled and hung in that state waiting for it to activate until idle timeout hits.