Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
ZamundaBanana

Hello the exiled-bot team, i wanna purchase and i have a few questions ;)

Since the very g@yish down fall of your rival product ( i  guess u know of what im talking about ) :D u will have lot more customers besides me incoming for your product ;) so since i never used it i wanted to ask some questions:

about the safety ( i know no 3rd party is safe and all depends on how smart u using the bot, but i guess its not detectible as a program )

about mapping - is there a plugin or script that supports mapping , doing piety and dom and so on ;)

i readed auto potion, gem lvler and so on is included in bot

Does it support all builds ? :) i only came across on that demo video with a leap slammer

is there a way to switch over different grind zones like farm some time on zone X then auto switch to farm some time on zone Y

thanks in advance ;) im looking forward to become a user of ur services

Chaos Recipe, Gem Leveling, Vendoring , Aura Handling, Flask Handling / Chicken on low HP

Stashing Items, Reroll Map mods, Automatic game Restart / Set your own idle time. Identify Rare / Unique Items (Configure it to how you like it)

Clear Corrupted Zones, Boss runs,  Hideout + Mapping from Hideout,  Kite Mode,  Profile Changer ( let's you switch farm zones )  + a bunch more.

The bot is fully passive (No Injection) & Highly configurable (skills,items,maps,pickit etc)

the video on front of website surely needs to be updated it's many years old :)

Edited by RaZe

thanks for fast replay ;) i understand u get access to a private forum once u get ur license , can i get as fast as ur answer support in there if i have troubles for my first setup at the bot ;) ?

oh and btw is there an option to auto progress lvling and questing ;) or i have to do that by my own :D

and also is the bot working with currenct patch of POE ?

Edited by ZamundaBanana

haha sorry for all the lame questions but does that mean i can actualy run the bot atm or does it mean that its 60-70% done and needs 30% more updates to be runned ;) or its runable and some of the features are not up yet :D

about the auto questing it isnt rly working well when i lvled with bot i needed tio change alot of zones by myselfe and so.

lits not like the other bot where u just tell him do main quests or sub quests and u can go afk

Sign in to follow this