Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
madmayhem

Unassasigned Skill Points (Low Level Issue)

When levelling up a new or lower level character, or just botting for too long without wanting to use some skill points, you will earn too many passive points causing a message to pop up every time the game loads up reminding you. The bot cannot cope with this...

Could we just get a really tiny change made to either click that spot when the game starts up to accept that message when it comes (the easiest option) or something that can tell when this message appears and close it.

You should play manually until you're 25. Reason being, GGG has explicitly stated policy of catching botters early. Once you're past 25, you could still be caught but chances are less than if you started botting at level 1.

this only happens on the first few levels.... once you hit like level 5 or something, the popup won't come and you reach lvl 5 very quickly.

I have this pop up every time I log into my level 40 marauder, so I do not believe that is the case.