Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
dogandcats

Complete Progression / Questing

Enjoying the bot much.

I'd like it better if progression worked to a level where I can baby sit it.

Is there even an ETA to it?

I'd stick to exiled bot if this be done, but if not,

I might have to go with ebuddy as they will have the complete questing function soon.

Still, I prefer exiled bot, b/c it's very solid & not complicated.

Enjoying the bot much.

I'd like it better if progression worked to a level where I can baby sit it.

Is there even an ETA to it?

I'd stick to exiled bot if this be done, but if not,

I might have to go with ebuddy as they will have the complete questing function soon.

Still, I prefer exiled bot, b/c it's very solid & not complicated.

It is on a list to get completed, however unlike buddy where you have community developers like dbf actually making the plugin, it has to be hard-coded in exiled-bot, i.e. Alk.  He's working on other features that are getting close to completion that where deemed a little more important than questing.  

Also, the trials will cause difficulty for bot to navigate some of these zones, interested to see how QuestPlugin will accommodate that as well.

It is on a list to get completed, however unlike buddy where you have community developers like dbf actually making the plugin, it has to be hard-coded in exiled-bot, i.e. Alk.  He's working on other features that are getting close to completion that where deemed a little more important than questing.  

Also, the trials will cause difficulty for bot to navigate some of these zones, interested to see how QuestPlugin will accommodate that as well.

Yup. I absolutely hate ebuddy relying on community devs to create the plugin. WTF?

we have to pay them for the core and make our own plugin? That's a big no no for me.

Glad to hear that. Yes, the trials in various maps...

I'm okay with baby sitting but if Alk wants to perfect the questing to handle trials, I have no problems with that :)

yea alk told me hes working on the auto leveling gems and the vendor recipes...... give him time the quest part be done eventually. i only use the bot to farm areas for currency like the docks or ledge......

one really cool thing about this bot is i been botting for 4hrs a day to get currency to help me make my armor 6L and so far i have collected about 800 fusion orbs but no luck on the 6L haha i know it will take any where from 1,500 to 2,200 for it to happen so i keep farming those areas inbetween maps. slowly geting there but its better than finding 23 Exaulted orbs to buy my armor =[

BTW you can use the "use waypoint from progression" + "take quest items" features with half baby sitting to have your bot do most of the travel shit for you, take the wps and some of the quests non handled by the bot atm.

BTW you can use the "use waypoint from progression" + "take quest items" features with half baby sitting to have your bot do most of the travel shit for you, take the wps and some of the quests non handled by the bot atm.

thanks for confirming. will use this if there is no party to join.

Edited by dogandcats