Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
spike

To much Items

Hey there. I let the bot run with much Mf.

Problem: When there drops to much Items. He cant klick on the Portal. Items overlaying it. When i use the Option for dont Show Items. The bot need 5 mins to pick up one item. Maybe its possible. To make a side Step away drop location and open than the Portal?

you are supposed to activate "always highlight items " and key pickup in PoE options..

if u think u loot to much rare items then follow my chaos recipe guide and go for mode two  on chaos recipe as i described in my guide.

there's nothing wrong with the bot, it's just the way u do stuff that gives u a crap result.

Edited by RaZe

Man...I dont wanna loot for Chaos. Bot should pick up rares. Go to town selling. Back to Port and pick up the Rest. Yeahr always highlight Items is on. Cuz without. The bot need to long to locate the Items. And when the bot kill for examble a Boss. There drop mich rares. And in Middle of the drops. To open a Portal and klick on IT while highlted Items is impossible for the bot.

He is actually right. There is ton of issues because of portal is being clicked not on it's name but on middle of portal animation. If there is item bot will get stuck, even with alt option.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this