Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
redirectaklg

Task Scheduling

Has anyone taken the time to create a start/stop schedule in their VM for a more realistic approach to manual play? I have a rough setup going at the moment, but looking for ideas in streamlining the unattended autostart/shutdown times...any thoughts?

it becomes realistic if ur on randomly. so just switch it on if u wake up and off if ur going to sleep ;)

a time shedule would be a bit of work to go randomly. but also thought of something like this before.

maybe if i got a bit time left.

it becomes realistic if ur on randomly. so just switch it on if u wake up and off if ur going to sleep ;)

a time shedule would be a bit of work to go randomly. but also thought of something like this before.

maybe if i got a bit time left.

I get ya, but its completely realistic to "play" every day from roughly xx:xx to xx:xx with breaks at xx:xx etc. I always had a schedule when I free handed this game and I'd like to differ my temptations to bot more than 40-60 hours a week. The only annoyance at the moment is that I'm using task scheduler and run/terminate the curriculum in the VM and locally (to autostart the vm if not open)...I'm mainly looking for suggestions on an alternative without having to spending too much time inside of ahk or similar.