Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
walkingdead

Mechanic to stop moving in town

Ran around some hours with my bot yesterday in Highgate due to something going wry while pausing and leveling up gems.

(yes, there is autolevel... was leveling my CWDT-setup so, autolevel was no option that time)

Bot worked well before and went crazy afterwards. I realized that first after I came back to the machine after some 2-3hrs.

Bot must have been running around town in the same pattern over and over again without change.

My suspicion is: These hours are the reason I got banned!

So it would be awesome to include a system that stops the bot from running all over the place while going nowhere.

For example after some time in town without zone-change or after a certain number of unproductive steps, the bot stops and logs out, or idles or whatsoever.

Because: something is wrong and needs to be corrected.

From what I read about how this bot works, there is a good chance that you know what to expect the bot to do and what he absolutely should not do.

For me as a no-programmer: Is it hard to include something like that?

alk is aware of it and will take care of those problems in the next updates. in any other case make sure u got enough scrolls and dont stash items which are useless. focus on farm currency and sell rares to make more currency. stash only items 1+ exalt worthy.