Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
zephiro

Can't authorize my bot

I downloaded the newest version of the bot and went to login and I get this message : "Local time is incorrect and failed to sync it, please check your settings in order to use the bot" 

I posted in the shoutbox, but had irl issues to deal with so missed any answers I may have been given so decided to come here. I assume its a failsafe to stop multiple uses so I already tried adjusting my time and it doesn't make a difference.

pm alk if u have probs with ur keys

for "Local time is incorrect and failed to sync it, please check your settings in order to use the bot" have u check ur time is correct on pc? XD

anyway to test it on an vm or an other pc?

Edited by ghbdtls

pm alk if u have probs with ur keys

for "Local time is incorrect and failed to sync it, please check your settings in order to use the bot" have u check ur time is correct on pc? XD

anyway to test it on an vm or an other pc?

I'll give him a pm then to find out whats going on. 

also no, no other computers atm wont have access to a second one until this weekend. and as I said I checked with the time so if thats the case it would seem that my time was off when I initially authenticated my account which also means I have no clue what the correct time would be lol.

tried this? Right click the time/date (default bottom-right corner), click Date Time settings, then "Internet time", then select any other setting apart from time.windows.com and click sync/update now.

Edited by RaZe

This is also just started happening to me...

tried this? Right click the time/date (default bottom-right corner), click Date Time settings, then "Internet time", then select any other setting apart from time.windows.com and click sync/update now.

Tried this, doesn't work (my time is synced to the internet).

Although this error is new to me, I've recently been always needing to activate the bot even when my bot is activated AND my characters lv is lv2x...

Edited by gamer477

this does nothing, and my local time is correct. I realized if I click "activate all profiles" instead of "activate" it works for a very short while! like I described in another issue here https://exiled-bot.net/community/index.php/topic/6797-bot-reverts-back-to-free-user-after-a-short-while/

profile drop list doesn't show, after few run become free-user, didn't run map, can't ignore breakable chest. these are few problem I got.

I believe alk will fix these problem. so don't worry guys.

Sign in to follow this