Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
xrdx

feature anti-ban

1 feature that seems to have keepen me verry safe is a randomised game play.

eg there is a drop down menu (obviously on better release not demo) where u can select the bot to run for 2h off for 15m run for 4h off 2h on for 1 h etc

this way the bot is pausing at random intervals, users could make there own or random generate times. this look more like a natural gamer going for coffee and having some pub time or family time and coming back to the addiction, anti monitoring mode ;)

other thing ive thought about is dual log in, having area for 2 accounts to be entered, and have it swap scripts every 12 hrs or so, thus allowing contiuned botting but via a different account lowering activity but maximising botting

eg there is a drop down menu (obviously on better release not demo) where u can select the bot to run for 2h off for 15m run for 4h off 2h on for 1 h etc

this way the bot is pausing at random intervals, users could make there own or random generate times. this look more like a natural gamer going for coffee and having some pub time or family time and coming back to the addiction, anti monitoring mode ;)

other thing ive thought about is dual log in, having area for 2 accounts to be entered, and have it swap scripts every 12 hrs or so, thus allowing contiuned botting but via a different account lowering activity but maximising botting

Good idea !!

Timers randomization is planned ofc.

Hey mate,

I can tell you that the online / offline times aren't significan for GGG, i'm botting 24/7 on diablo with more than 3 000 hours played on my accounts even during ban waves...had not a single problem. While other bots had problems playing 12 hours a day....The real thing about security is the timers, you have to implement random timers between every single action you do like say you use skill A on a monster, while random time between 150 and 250 ms then launch skill B etc...same on movement, same on action when you put in stash, same when you sell stuff etc....everywhere :)

+ The ability to bot any zone on the game makes it the most secure...if GGG know that a bot only run Ledge for example...they'll obviously monitor people spending 20 hours a day in ledge ;)

Our bot will manage to run let's say 90% of the map of the game (ofc it'll be insane to bot in mazes and zones with maps like vaal ruins etc...but dunno how the bot will react to this, we need further tests)

lemi know when and ill test xD

well good to hear i guess its all about how publicly accessable the bots secret scripts are thats made a risk ive always thaught theyd see the 24/7 activity and assume bot but i see what your saying about basicly making it more realistic gameplay randomising every action .

well i guess big runs is key, so ill be going fellshrine,docks,lunaris,battlefront, mevril and few other locations i take it this si what your meaning? :)

also for anarchy mode maybe a rouge exile hunter? running all areas and farming exiles? like the ole d2 diablo clone hunters xD soj sold to merchant lol damn that was fun i miss the uber trist bots lol i made somuch fg with that service , used to get my fg up fast and convert into gold or items for rmah cashout d2 was the easyest game to make money on i sware lol shame it died

hey,

not sure if this is the correct section. but since its snti bot headed it might be.

since staying 24/7 at the ledge farming might be a bit strange it would be nice to set different locations which get chosen randomly.

so for example u set ledge and mudflats. so if the bot starts its choosing one and sets a number for how many runs in the choosen area.

so lets say its choosing ledge and 12runs. then ledge gets cleaned 12 times and then the choosing starts again.

without a multiple instance number it would be "too random" in my opinion xD

noone is playing 24/7 and doing ledge and mudflats 50:50 ;)

thats just an idea. so give me a short feedback if u can waste a minute.

d12