Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
fantominus

Strange behaviour in 0.57D

Hi EB team,

If bot is used for map farming from hideout, there is these new and strange behaviour which are not wanted, i guess in the new version 0.57d:

1) If multiple stash tab selected and if it has been selected to alc (make rare) all maps in maps.ini file and if maps and alchemy are not in the same tab, the bot starts white maps. It should not do that. Before in previous versions (0.56) it was putting the map in inventory and then change stash until it find an alchemy and alc it. It doesn t the case anymore so in order to temporary fix it, it is necessary to put alchemy in the same tab than maps. It helps but after a while if no more alchemy or maps in this stash, the problem will appear again.

2) In no rare maps in the stash tabs and if there are some blue, the bot starts blue and and doesnt use alchemy to make rare. In order to fix it is necessary to add a line in maps.ini to ignore the blue maps but it is not a long term solution.

I don t know if these behaviour are volunteer or if the the new features of bot involve to make some changes in the bot configuration ? anyway i report it.

Regards.

From my experiences with maprunner, upgrade items need to be in the same stash tab as the maps it is going to upgrade.  Also, the bot prioritizes map level over rarity.  

So if there is a white map, with a higher level than other maps, with no upgrade orb available, it will be run as white before other maps.

If there is a blue map, with a higher level than the white map to be alch, it will run the blue map before trying to upgrade the white map.

I think Alk is overhauling bot stashing, but you need to check if the map level priority is what is really going on in your case.

Thank you for answer,

if i understand well, the stashing changes from last versions (0.57) involved a hierarchy that make the bot starting highest level map without taking care of alc/trans if there is no in the current stash where the map is. Before it was checking all selected stash tab and cross map and currencies between them, not anymore it seems. I will have to check how to modify my config in order to avoid this behaviour.

Edited by fantominus

Thank you for answer,

if i understand well, the stashing changes from last versions (0.57) involved a hierarchy that make the bot starting highest level map without taking care of alc/trans if there is no in the current stash where the map is. Before it was checking all selected stash tab and cross map and currencies between them, not anymore it seems. I will have to check how to modify my config in order to avoid this behaviour.

Nope, no change were made to map selection / upgrading. I'm gonna investigate..

About 1)

Just tested, couldn't reproduce.

Bot took map from stash tab 3, put it in inv and switched to stash tab 4 to use an alc on it.

Then bot runned the map.

If you could find a way to make this issue reproduceable I'll find out what's wrong.

About 2)

Bot will select a random map from highest tier to run.

I can easily add a rule to make the bot run highest rarity map from highest tier instead..

ok ty for reply,

1)i will try to reproduce it again. Maybe i did something wrong :)

2) ok why not adding a rule, but if the point 1) is a mistake that i only experienced myself maybe you doesn t need to change something.

Sign in to follow this