Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
heisenburger

Use transmute+augmentation for upgrading maps

An orb of augmentation can easily boost the map to 30%-40% + quantity. It's much cheaper than rerolling with alts. 

Suggestion: always use an augmentation immediately after using a transmute, and I don't think it's necessary to check whether the augmentation is successfully applied. As long as the map has indeed become a magic map after both orbs are used, everything should be good.

• Upvote 1

This is a good idea, I had brought it up to Alk before in regards to jewels as well for pickit purposes.  The tricky part from what I remember is how bot identifies if an augment had been successfully used or not on the particular item.  I thought have bot just try to aug every map once when rerolling regardless of outcome, but I'm not sure if it becomes same issue like trying to upgrade mirrored maps.

I've been wanting this idea for awhile...
The bot doesn't really need to check if the aug has worked or not, simply use an aug after each transmute or alt on a map. Then check stats and reroll according to map config file.

• Upvote 2