Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
th33xitus

0.56i+RC - Make Bot to breach "mob-force-field" ?

bbf23667cd.jpg

There are some mobs who have like a sphere-like force-fields (the round yellowish thing around the skeleton) which prevents them from taking damage. You have to get into this shield to deal damage to them otherwise they won't die.

This screenshot was taken while the Bot attacked the mob for some minutes until the relog-trigger activated and a new session was created.

Is there a way to make the bot detect those enemy force-fields and force him to get as close as possible to that mob?

bbf23667cd.jpg

There are some mobs who have like a sphere-like force-fields (the round yellowish thing around the skeleton) which prevents them from taking damage. You have to get into this shield to deal damage to them otherwise they won't die.

This screenshot was taken while the Bot attacked the mob for some minutes until the relog-trigger activated and a new session was created.

Is there a way to make the bot detect those enemy force-fields and force him to get as close as possible to that mob?

as u can see under the mobsname the shield is called "proximity shield"

i have a movement skill on highest priority with some cooldown. my char jump form time to time to enemys..

I have Ground Slam (main attack) on prio 9 and Leap Slam (movement) on prio 8.

Normally my char jumps from one group to another but not this time.

Groundslam has a max distance set up to 25

Leap Slam to 55 with Cooldown for 200

Sometimes he uses Leap Slam and hits them.. sometimes the thing shown above happens. 

Not THAT much a problem, because the bot will relog after a time... just noticed it and saw it wastes time :'( xD

SRS and Flame Totem builds don't have this issue, I think arc doesn't either bc it isn't considered projectile.

I guess an alternative is to set a melee skill for rares within a closer range.  I wonder if proximity shield mobs have a certain mod that bot can distinguish it and do some action specifically for.

SRS and Flame Totem builds don't have this issue, I think arc doesn't either bc it isn't considered projectile.

I guess an alternative is to set a melee skill for rares within a closer range.  I wonder if proximity shield mobs have a certain mod that bot can distinguish it and do some action specifically for.

This is what ranged builds already do , So it will work for melee as well.

Use the same skill key , configure it with different buttons to kite and keep getting closer to the target.

But then kite would have to be enabled with less range as per the melee skill.