Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Darkemperor

not changing direction

Hi,

i read through most of the guides, but didnt find a solution.

My bot does move, but does not change direction. It runs to the next wall and gets stuck.

i havent tried fighting, because it never gets to the place where mobs are.

i didnt change any settings in game (except that i configured skills QWERT of course) i so all my setting are standard.

Whats did i do wrong ? Best regards

Do you use the latest bot version? Which PoE version?

Also post 10 last strings from lastrun.log.

Edited by SupZerg

ahh thank you for the hint with Lastrun.log

Obviously the Login did not work or wasnt recognised ... so it did try to login again and again ... (i was already logged in)

so i now researched further:

Bot-Version: v0.56c
GameVersion: Steam 2.1.1c

Windows 8.1 uptodate

The bot never logs in. When i press "start bot" the windowed games changes from the given "800x600" resolution to a "982x703 (custom)" and so the "Log in" button is never hit.
It actually hits the "Options" button and then tries to hit again and again. No progress.

Lastrun.log shows only loading the ini-files, then "logging in" and then "exit" when i cancel it.

Edited by Darkemperor
  • Upvote 1

having same issue since the game was updated i keep getting the chat box opening up and the bot seems to want to keep moving in only one direction. also bot doesn't engage the enemy

also i am running the latest version of the bot along with all the proper settings since i had the bot run on a 3 hour cycle for the last 8 days with no problems except leveling faster than exspected for my farm account.

think this new game update is whats messing with the bot.

how to get some help soon since i need to farm more rare talesmans to get my tier 3 before my vacation is over =]

updated

Bot-Version: v0.56d
GameVersion: Steam 2.1.1d

Windows 8.1 uptodate

Same thing: The bot never logs in.

When i press "start bot" the windowed games changes from the given "800x600" resolution to a "982x703 (custom)" and so the "Log in" button is never hit.

No matter where i am in the game, it always changes to the strange custm resolution when i start the bot.

On the Login screen it actually hits the "Options" button and then tries to hit again and again. No progress.

Lastrun.log shows only loading the ini-files, then "logging in" and then "exit" when i cancel it.

Edited by Darkemperor

I have the same issue. My bot runs "south" and is non-responsive on v.57f. I've used all the FAQ / guides - still not functioning. Did y'all find a resolution?