Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Dragona

Leveling with bot?

Hi everyone,

is there good way to level characters with the bot?

The only method which works for me at the moment ist -> setting area to farm -> farm area level up -> switch bot off and run to next area -> repeat.

Isn´t there a way for the bot to go to new areas himself? Like (with new char) set Caverns of Wrath for farming sport and bot ist going there through all the other areas?

if you are planing to level bot for lets say next 12 h you can prepare few profile:

1 farm are on normal for maximum 2h and than swap to profile 2

2 you set up another area for 2h

x farming merciles ...

ofc you will need to have wp b4 starting.

• Upvote 1

Hi everyone,

is there good way to level characters with the bot?

The only method which works for me at the moment ist -> setting area to farm -> farm area level up -> switch bot off and run to next area -> repeat.

Isn´t there a way for the bot to go to new areas himself? Like (with new char) set Caverns of Wrath for farming sport and bot ist going there through all the other areas?

Progression so far only goes through Act 2 from what I understand.  The hands down fastest way to level is to do manual by progressing as fast as possible and being underleveled as compared to the area your in.  The most hands off and effective way to level is the way you describe, rush to new areas where you are underleveled and let bot run areas till xp penalty kicks in.

Progression so far only goes through Act 2 from what I understand.  The hands down fastest way to level is to do manual by progressing as fast as possible and being underleveled as compared to the area your in.  The most hands off and effective way to level is the way you describe, rush to new areas where you are underleveled and let bot run areas till xp penalty kicks in.

Yes

Sign in to follow this