Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Just4Hacks

New 2 POE Botting

Hi,

I'm new to botting and wondering which class would be best to bot with safely without dying much?

Also is there any configuration setups already done by others for this class and posted on the forums? (couldn't find)

well, if you start with 0 equipment you could go for a blender build... most equipment you should find during leveling up... and the "only" gem you need is cleave.

So start with a duelist, get cleave from that dying exile and sort of follow that: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/491481

Huge dps, huge leech good survivability IMHO.... of course there are toons better suited for botting but if you start at 0, you might want to try that.

a cleaver is probably fine.

but kinda any melee build with a bit of aoe dmg should work rly good.

alot of ppl running facebreaker inf blow splash i think.

since ur getting insane dmg from a cheap facebreakers and no weapon upgrade needed.

think i saw some configs out there in the forums.

but its better to try it out urself. otherwise ull never get how the bot works...

i dont rly know.

but probably in general section.

might be also elite only. but i dont rly know. i just remember that some bot configs were posted before.

but the bot is quite easy to use. and if ur reading the config files u also get a description to each variable.

@devs

since there is an official gui now, it would be nice to have a variable description when hovering over the certain area in the gui.

@devs

since there is an official gui now, it would be nice to have a variable description when hovering over the certain area in the gui.

Indeed ^^

lol i think the thing that bugged me the most when starting was how the priority numbers worked.

Something in the gui that showed a priority list on the side would be awesome.